[Q] Factory Reset on T999L

Search This thread

enveous

Feb 15, 2010
Caguas
I can't believe I searched for a while and I couldn't find the answer to this basic question, sorry if I didn't search enough and this has been answered before.

Does Factory Resetting my Galaxy S3 LTE on stock 4.3 erase all the data on my Internal SD card? And just to make 100% clear, I mean the internal 12ish GB SD card and not the external SD card.

JustZaphod

Oct 22, 2013
Nowhere
I can't believe I searched for a while and I couldn't find the answer to this basic question, sorry if I didn't search enough and this has been answered before.

Does Factory Resetting my Galaxy S3 LTE on stock 4.3 erase all the data on my Internal SD card? And just to make 100% clear, I mean the internal 12ish GB SD card and not the external SD card.

Doing a Factory reset only wipes the Data partition which only includes the installed applications and settings, not the internal memory also known as Internal SDcard.. I would make a backup just to be safe.. But your data will be fine..

Reactions: enveous

enveous

Feb 15, 2010
Caguas
Doing a Factory reset only wipes the Data partition which only includes the installed applications and settings, not the internal memory also known as Internal SDcard.. I would make a backup just to be safe.. But your data will be fine..

Sounds good, thanks for the reply!

On another note, I see you have the T999L and I must ask, does the ROM that you mention in your signature work fine for this phone? I mean, I've read that there are not many ROMS for the LTE version of the Galaxy S3.

JustZaphod

Oct 22, 2013
Nowhere

On another note, I see you have the T999L and I must ask, does the ROM that you mention in your signature work fine for this phone? I mean, I've read that there are not many ROMS for the LTE version of the Galaxy S3.

Yeah.. The S3Rx will install perfectly on any T999, its pretty universal..
Its my favorite touchwiz rom.. There isnt much difference between the T999 and the T999L
The only adjustment I had to make was changing the Model number from T999 to T999L in my Build Prop which really didnt have to be done, but I did it for aesthetics..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2326763

Reactions: enveous

enveous

Feb 15, 2010
Caguas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yeah.. The S3Rx will install perfectly on any T999, its pretty universal..
    Its my favorite touchwiz rom.. There isnt much difference between the T999 and the T999L
    The only adjustment I had to make was changing the Model number from T999 to T999L in my Build Prop which really didnt have to be done, but I did it for aesthetics..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2326763