[HARD-BRICKED] Help!

Search This thread

Lucas Eugene

Hi Guys I flashed a Miui rom. But there was some error and even when I wiped/factory reset and installed cm11 rom on top of it showed successful installation. Now when I pressed the reboot system the phone just never turned on. I also checked my version is the GT-S5830 normal one. I can flash cm11 earlier so it that.I mean cm11 booted when I tried the initial builds but now it just won't power on.

Also I tried using the connecting to PC and then tried this method. But I could only get a port if I pressed all the keys including vol up.

Even on odin it shows an error. can you help me fix it?. Attaching the photos

Sorry for tagging you guys . I think only you can help
@CallMeVentus @Mardon @SpaceCaker @brijeshep @Rhievaldo @Sky_Walker

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: vallabh1994
D

Deleted member 5617821

Hi Guys I flashed a Miui rom. But there was some error and even when I wiped/factory reset and installed cm11 rom on top of it showed successful installation. Now when I pressed the reboot system the phone just never turned on. I also checked my version is the GT-S5830 normal one. I can flash cm11 earlier so it that.I mean cm11 booted when I tried the initial builds but now it just won't power on.

Also I tried using the connecting to PC and then tried this method. But I could only get a port if I pressed all the keys including vol up.

At the time of flashing Miui rom, were you using CWM 6? Can you also specify which CM 11 you flashed? Are you able to go to Recovery Mode? Also it seems you are going to Emergency Download Mode rather than the Download Mode. You go to Emergency Download Mode by holding down Volume Up + Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button in which it loads a screen that says "Emergency Download Mode" and you go to Download mode by holding down Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button in which it does load the correct download screen with the yellowish message that say "Downloading…". Please make sure you are going to the Download Mode. Now even if odin starts flashing in Emergency Download Mode, you will get the "setup connection" error in the end. If you can't bring you phone to Download Mode, try USB Jig as last resort. As for the odin error, try changing the USB ports. Try reinstalling the drivers. As a final resort to odin error, try to flashing odin in another pc. Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)

Reactions: Lucas Eugene

Viper The Ripper

Nov 6, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy A6

Aham, which CWM version did you use to flash CM11??

Did you try this METHOD?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

At the time of flashing Miui rom, were you using CWM 6? Can you also specify which CM 11 you flashed? Are you able to go to Recovery Mode? Also it seems you are going to Emergency Download Mode rather than the Download Mode. You go to Emergency Download Mode by holding down Volume Up + Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button in which it loads a screen that says "Emergency Download Mode" and you go to Download mode by holding down Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button in which it does load the correct download screen with the yellowish message that say "Downloading…". Please make sure you are going to the Download Mode. Now even if odin starts flashing in Emergency Download Mode, you will get the "setup connection" error in the end. If you can't bring you phone to Download Mode, try USB Jig as last resort. As for the odin error, try changing the USB ports. Try reinstalling the drivers. As a final resort to odin error, try to flashing odin in another pc. Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)

:good:

Lucas Eugene

Did you try this METHOD?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Thank You for your precious replies. I am not able to power on my phone in any way. Nothing appears on my screen. Also I used CWM 5 modded version of cm11 and flashed miui and cm11 on cwm5. I tried using the method Viper mentioned. But as I said odin won't even give me a yellow port with this. I used Jig but nothing appears on my screen. Also I gave the phone to a shop for Jtag. But I don't know why even they couldn't fix it.

It happened to me a year ago. I flashed a wrong rom. After the Jtag the stock rom was back. But now it doesn't come back. Please help. I only flashed my phone compatible rom and even that bricked it. And yes about the cm11 version. I think it was the KK for All

Reactions: vallabh1994
D

Deleted member 5617821

Thank You for your precious replies. I am not able to power on my phone in any way. Nothing appears on my screen. Also I used CWM 5 modded version of cm11 and flashed miui and cm11 on cwm5. I tried using the method Viper mentioned. But as I said odin won't even give me a yellow port with this. I used Jig but nothing appears on my screen. Also I gave the phone to a shop for Jtag. But I don't know why even they couldn't fix it.

It happened to me a year ago. I flashed a wrong rom. After the Jtag the stock rom was back. But now it doesn't come back. Please help. I only flashed my phone compatible rom and even that bricked it. And yes about the cm11 version. I think it was the KK for All

Since USB Jig and the method @Viper The Ripper mentioned didn't work, I'm sorry but there is nothing else you can do. Better consult a Service Centre.

Reactions: Lucas Eugene

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Did you try this METHOD?

D
    Deleted member 5617821

Did you try this METHOD?

D
    Deleted member 5617821

Since USB Jig and the method @Viper The Ripper mentioned didn't work, I'm sorry but there is nothing else you can do. Better consult a Service Centre.