Fastboot Problems with Ubuntu

Search This thread

Cjohn1200

Dec 14, 2012
Sydney
Hi Folks,

I have recently switched over to Ubuntu from Linux Mint. Loving it.

Now there is another OTA update that is available for my MAX, so I'm trying to flash the stock recovery back on so I can do the update. Worked fine with Mint, I have done this before...

Now with Ubuntu it say's No such file or directory when I type the old fastboot flash recovery recovery.img????? I'm at a loss.......

All other fastboot and adb commands work well so I'm not to sure what's going on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :good:

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
Hi Folks,

Now there is another OTA update that is available for my MAX, so I'm trying to flash the stock recovery back on so I can do the update. Worked fine with Mint, I have done this before...

Now with Ubuntu it say's No such file or directory when I type the old fastboot flash recovery recovery.img????? I'm at a loss.......

All other fastboot and adb commands work well so I'm not to sure what's going on.

make sure the recovery.img is in the same folder as your path in the terminal window. Or you can drag and drop the recovery.img file onto the window after you type in fastboot flash recovery to make sure you have the exact path to the file.

Reactions: Cjohn1200

Cjohn1200

Dec 14, 2012
Sydney
Ahh, thanks. That makes sense. I installed fastboot from the terminal and wasn't sure where it was located. I'll try this today.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Folks,

make sure the recovery.img is in the same folder as your path in the terminal window. Or you can drag and drop the recovery.img file onto the window after you type in fastboot flash recovery to make sure you have the exact path to the file.