Pinch to zoom isn't working properly after the latest update

Search This thread

tpierce89

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 29, 2008
Alabama
Is anyone else having this issue? When I pinch to zoom, the screen jumps wildly, and never really zooms in. This just started happening after the last update. I've tried different browsers and it is still occurring. It is also happening in my gallery.

AnubisNefer

May 2, 2012
Is anyone else having this issue? When I pinch to zoom, the screen jumps wildly, and never really zooms in. This just started happening after the last update. I've tried different browsers and it is still occurring. It is also happening in my gallery.

Have it sometimes too.

I just restart the device and then it works again.

tpierce89

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 29, 2008
Alabama
I'll try a restart. I've rebooted a few times, it just always seems to come back rather quickly. Hopefully it'll be fixed whenever they fix the ghost swipes.

swrajjoshi

Oct 14, 2010
Sydney

This bug annoyed me a lot! I can't zoom/resize pictures and can't zoom into the maps :silly: The workaround is to double tap for zoom, till you get to the level you need. It can take long but at least I can zoom the map without ending up in another city! :p

rykel98

Jan 11, 2011
I got a shock when I could NOT zoom in or out of Google Maps earlier today. How can such a flagship phone produce such a terrible issue? Please help!