Search This thread

jumanku

Dec 24, 2007
Dallas, Tx
Video recording not possible

okay, here's the link for my modified MIUI ROM:

part 1
part 2

after the files are downloaded, join them with hjsplit.

changelog:
- some TW stuffs removed.
- added some MIUI apps (MIUI camera, MIUI compass, MIUI file manager, MIUI gallery), but unfortunately, pinch to zoom doesn't work in MIUI gallery. :(
- updated gapps to the latest versions (Gmail, Google Quick Search Box, Google PlayStore, Maps, Street, Youtube)
- updated superuser.apk and su binaries.
- DSPmanager added.
- fixed updating built-in apps issue.
- some ringtones removed.
- settings icons reverted back just like in snapshot 1 version (i hate TW style settings icons).

i'm sorry, i haven't fix the incoming call bug... i'm not a developer, i'm just trying to modify and get what i want from this ROM... but i hope i could do something to get this ROM better for us... :)

Camcoder (video recording) not working. It is possible only with ICS camera in the market.

Miui notes not working

Last edited:

brucewein

Sep 28, 2011
Rehovot
hi guys !

just bought my wife this phone and the first thing she wants is MIUI ... (she was with Motorola Defy with MIUI)

is there a stable release yet ?

if no - i will gladly BETA test anything you got and help with development ...

please let me know ...

SyzwnFrzRdz

Jan 19, 2012
City of Light
Guys, i've been notice there is no CRT-Animation on this rom, so, i have to do it manually by myself :D, but, no problem for me :D
i just want to share my framework-res.apk with CRT-Animation and ICS transition

Bro, how can i manually do the CRT transition? Because i STILL wanna keep the MIUI look but not the ICS look. :D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Reactions: jumanku

brucewein

Sep 28, 2011
Rehovot
brucewein, wait for the next update of this ROM.......... & No other official Rom is not yet released!

As long as this ROM is being developed i'm happy :)

Me myself have SGS2 (GT-I9100) and i'm using RGUI MIUI which is the best (BY FAR) MIUI rom for Samsung Galaxy SII and I'm also a beta tester of this rom in ICS versions ...

I prefer the GB version because it really is ROCK SOLID and ULTRA SMOOTH and i thought maybe you can try and fit / port RGUI MIUI to our WONDERfull Galaxy Wonder :)

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

After a liitle digging i see that the chipset/cpu/gpu of Galaxy W I8150 is the same as Samsung Galaxy Note I7003 or Sony Xperia Arc S :

Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8255T Snapdragon
CPU : 1.4 GHz Scorpion
GPU : Adreno 205

Both have MIUI so maybe the DEV here can base his work on those models (i think Samsung Note would be best because it's ICS allready and it's the same vendor - Samsung which means better Kernel compatability ...)

Just a thought ...

Last edited:
Reactions: jumanku

yewsiong

Feb 22, 2012
Johor
As long as this ROM is being developed i'm happy :)

Me myself have SGS2 (GT-I9100) and i'm using RGUI MIUI which is the best (BY FAR) MIUI rom for Samsung Galaxy SII and I'm also a beta tester of this rom in ICS versions ...

I prefer the GB version because it really is ROCK SOLID and ULTRA SMOOTH and i thought maybe you can try and fit / port RGUI MIUI to our WONDERfull Galaxy Wonder :)

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

After a liitle digging i see that the chipset/cpu/gpu of Galaxy W I8150 is the same as Samsung Galaxy Note I7003 or Sony Xperia Arc S :

Chipset : Qualcomm MSM8255T Snapdragon
CPU : 1.4 GHz Scorpion
GPU : Adreno 205

Both have MIUI so maybe the DEV here can base his work on those models (i think Samsung Note would be best because it's ICS allready and it's the same vendor - Samsung which means better Kernel compatability ...)

Just a thought ...

Galaxy note is using Dual-core 1.4 GHz ARM Cortex-A9

brucewein

Sep 28, 2011
Rehovot
May softbrick...not rec.

o O From My Ancora o O

Of course it may soft brick, that's why it's called "trial and error".

Then we can see logcats and then the DEVS can relate and try and fix those issues so it will boot, etc ...

I would do it myself but the device is not in my possesion, I'm just trying to help the community ...

sparta20

Mar 30, 2012
I can't download from mediafire, can somebody reup a new link?

Inviato dal mio GT-I8150 con Tapatalk 2

sparta20

Mar 30, 2012
How can I add the crt animation? Some flashable zip?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 2

montahchos

Jan 23, 2012
Paris Van Java
How can I add the crt animation? Some flashable zip?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 2

Here, from Previous page

Guys, i've been notice there is no CRT-Animation on this rom, so, i have to do it manually by myself :D, but, no problem for me :D
i just want to share my framework-res.apk with CRT-Animation and ICS transition

here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/?o5ck5nn7l2aseim :D

just push via RootExplorer to System/framework and set permission rw- r-- r--

Btw i want to report a bug (dunno if this is a bug)
when i restock my wonder, it was bootloop
flashing update.zip or cmw will fix this

Gary122

May 3, 2012
Why doesnt it work for me?

why is it when i flash using cwm recovery i just says installation aborted when flashed?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

miuilogo.png

MIUI 2.3.6 Based on DXLC1
    SnapShot 2

I'm currently trying to port MIUI gingerbread into DXLC1 stock rom via MIUI Patchrom, my goal is make it more stable and act as real MIUI.
    This rom still needs polishing, repair and other things that make stable.

Main MIUI feature:
    Lockscreen.
    Launcher2.
    Statusbar/Notification/Statusbar Toggle.
    Dialler/Dialpad.
    Sms/Mms with Emoji.
    Contact.
    Music Player.
    Themes (Full theme, Separate theme, Backup/Restore theme support).
    Custom themed bootanimation.

Misc MIUI feature:
    Long-press power button at home screen -> show statusbar toggle.
    Long-press back keys -> kill app (optional).

Known Issue:
    Bootanimation:
    on first boot bootanimation gone after 15 sec, but don't worry it just boot normally.

Ringtone/notification sound:
    unable to change default ringtone/notification sound that located at system partition.
    alternatively you can copy all contents of /system/media/audio/ then put into /sdcard/MIUI/media/audio/, if you need to change ringtone/notification sound, you may change them via ThemeManager > Customize > Ringtone/Notification > Others, then choose available list sound here.

Theming:
    - some theme does not change statusbar toggle background, it because they have different layout of it (you may edit the prefered theme or make new theme for this rom :D).
    - some theme will make statusbar not transparent.

Apps:
    - Market: unable update built-in app due signature issue.
    - Settings: "About phone" intent are miss placed.

Phone:
    - incoming call screen not appear if caller is exist in contact list, but it will appear if caller is does not listed in contact. (new)

/!\ Please tell me if you found another issue/bug /!\
    How do I change the language into english? I have here some ****ty language on my phone?

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Ok I get it. Its under settings/the button with "A".

But got some problems. I like miui and I used before miui ics and it was fine but it had some bugs so I switched to this miui version. But for me its just lagging while scrolling and not smooth. Is it just me? If no, when it will be fixed?

what do you mean with "****ty language"?
    is it the default language on this ROM?
    it's INDONESIAN language, my national language and also the national language of the developer who ported this MIUI ROM and shared for you all here...
    so, would you please give some respect?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
    DOWNLOADS:
    /!\ Notice: Do With Your Own Risk, I will not responsible if this make your phone damaged.

Code:
    [B]SnapShot 2:[/B]
    New update:
    - Statusbar transparent background.
    - MIUI like "About phone".
    - Add text layout from MIUI-RTL-T9-SCRIPT as preparation for arabic support.
    - Fix statusbar crash when connected into wired headset.
    - Fix in-call microphone.

[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?cwoxms11mzmzmb5"]update-MIUI-I8150DXLC1-20120501.zip.001[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?bw5ewudaqcmauf8"]update-MIUI-I8150DXLC1-20120501.zip.002[/URL]

The file are multi-part zip file, join splitted file using HJSplit before flashing using CWM Recovery.
    Please upload it dear...

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

well, i need the permission from the OP first... :)
    meanwhile, i give some screenshots...