[APP] [2.3+] Voice 4 whatsapp, line, viber

Search This thread

pacosal

Oct 6, 2010
www.pacosal.com
SRAuCRJ5TJ_v1hRnla3rpE-GNNhnxzRWWugCH3IYIWdPJMoKZuwkLvyyCG-0MLQO7A=w705

Use this one instead: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.accnew

ORIGINAL THREAD HERE

I want to introduce my last revision for Voice for Notifications, the App that will read your notifications by voice that in the new release, can send to the smartwatch all your notifications including the content of the messages received for whatsapp, line and spotbross.

b7b97xtfv-tLAmABTkXkmg93Rlrn0Vjyl5_aXQiHCj3259DMK9guL5DwPsgQhZRyTw

mQJDx8ccXrUe5FgbbNjdpnA2zdzWweGarX635zIL42FBE97mq1PHJuxqeetUqMM3yg

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.accnew
Thanks!

Last edited:

pacosal

Oct 6, 2010
www.pacosal.com
VERSION 0.8.0

- Several bugs fixed
- More stablre
- If the screen if off, the app only will read the notification
- Widget to enable or disable the App
- German language included (PLEASE GERMAN PEOPLE TRY THIS!)

forceu

Jun 23, 2010
I am the developer of SMS, my Car and Me, which uses a similar approach to read out WhatsApp messages, however it works on Android 2.2+ devices, but does not have a reply function.

I was just wondering how you manage to write back (as you are neither using root nor a keyboard) and if that is a 4.0+ specific thing or would work on older devices as well.

Cheers,
Marc

cloud_9

Jul 29, 2010
dear sir,
first, thanks for developing such apps.. :thumbup:
but there is a bug that I've found, I only hear notification sound when receiving messages (messages from....) not the message it self.
I use un-rooted photon q
android ver. 4.0.4

please, fix it if possible..many thanks before..

Sent from my XT897 using xda premium

Reactions: odiseoarroyo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SRAuCRJ5TJ_v1hRnla3rpE-GNNhnxzRWWugCH3IYIWdPJMoKZuwkLvyyCG-0MLQO7A=w705

Use this one instead: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.accnew

ORIGINAL THREAD HERE

I want to introduce my last revision for Voice for Notifications, the App that will read your notifications by voice that in the new release, can send to the smartwatch all your notifications including the content of the messages received for whatsapp, line and spotbross.

b7b97xtfv-tLAmABTkXkmg93Rlrn0Vjyl5_aXQiHCj3259DMK9guL5DwPsgQhZRyTw

mQJDx8ccXrUe5FgbbNjdpnA2zdzWweGarX635zIL42FBE97mq1PHJuxqeetUqMM3yg

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pacosal.accnew
    Thanks!
    Version 1.1.0 will be out in a few hours.

- Now you can select if App reads or Answers Group Messages or Not
    - Now you can enable or disable this App with Tasker App creating a Intent Task with this actions:

com.pacosal.acc.action.ON
    com.pacosal.acc.action.OFF
    dear sir,
    first, thanks for developing such apps.. :thumbup:
    but there is a bug that I've found, I only hear notification sound when receiving messages (messages from....) not the message it self.
    I use un-rooted photon q
    android ver. 4.0.4

please, fix it if possible..many thanks before..

Sent from my XT897 using xda premium
    I have been looking an app like this by months. Any plans to be compatible with Tasker? I would like to activate it with a plug-in or with Send Intents command.

Thank you very much.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think that make this app compatible with Tasker will be perfect! Thanks for the idea!
    any chance 2.8.2 had some bug that caused your app to open from time to time, or upon phone boot?

Maybe its intended and i don't know it.

ps: its brilliant how you filter "image links" from whatsapp and say "image". Do you do the same with URLs? I had done something for urls on my profile after getting tired of listening to ultra long messages because of them.

Hi,

yes, this App starts at device boot, and it is open when a notification arrived.

I will check URLs behaviour.

Thanks!