Gamecih problem

Search This thread

Stefen Jerrard

Sep 24, 2013
Johor
I've opened the gamecih app then it says Error!! system is deny to root! I've properly root and installed busybox on my device... Anyones know to fix it?

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

74M3NUMB3RS

May 9, 2012
Antipolo City
Android Version?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 4

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Whats your device’s android version i mean

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 4

mark0021

Jan 16, 2013
Parañaque City
Same here...
In proper rooting on
S4/i9505/Stock JB 4.3/XXUEMJ5
Error with GameCIH Version 1, 2 & 3
System denied to root..

Last edited:

mark0021

Jan 16, 2013
Parañaque City
Doesn't work on honeycomb and above? You mean Android 3.0 above? Are you sure? But its working on my SGS3 running on 4.2.2 JB Stock/Rooted even when it was on 4.1 and also when im using SGS2 before and running on 4.0 ICS/4.1 & 4.1.2 JB. I can run gameCIH on those phone above very smooth without issues on ROOTED STOCK AND CUSTOM ROMS. Then, when my S4 came up a few days ago, the stock os is 4.2.2 and i let it update to 4.3 after the firmware after that i quickly rooted it. After that i update the binary, update busybox, etc. All my apps that asking for a root access was granted and run perfectly as expected, titanium, rom toolbox, rom manager, root explorer. I can change r/o to r/w, i can run terminal emulator, i can modified some UI with Xplode app, i can use modded playstore from LP. Etc.... What im saying here is nothings change regarding on apps that accessing root just like before except gameCIH v1, v2 & v3.
Why the system deny to root?
Is it the
A. gameCIH app or the
B. phone (S4) or the
C. OS JELLY BEAN 4.3

For me.... (correct me if im wrong)
I think each of the three can cause the problem.

1. gameCIH:
I guess the app itself (gameCIH.apk) was not ready for S4 or JB 4.3 because after the v3.0 released, no other version of the app was available up to now.

2. My Smart Phone Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 (Not very �� smart):
My S4 can also be the reason. What ever it is, i don't know because i never try it before and its my first S4 and should be the last if ever! Hmp! (No FM Radio ....oops! Wrong topic! Lol.)

3. OS - Android 4.3 Jelly Bean:
The JB 4.3 which is the latest and available today OTA. This can also be the culprit that cause the error. The latest OS was armed with the latest security unfamiliar to many like the
KNOX (shield icon) when i open that app, there is something that asking to install... blah blah blah.. i did not install it, because a while ago...(when im searching for the cure to my problem) i,ve read some forum that telling to freeze every single app related to KNOX or an app name that have a KNOX in it. (I really dont remember the forum site.)

Now what? What else can be the cause? Or is there a fix?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcusApollo

Markuzy

Apr 21, 2012
Singapore
GameCIH works for me on 4.3.1 Slimbean.

Try to clear any superuser entries for GameCIH on your superuser application, and try again.

mark0021

Jan 16, 2013
Parañaque City
But im using stock rooted. 4.3 JB. Im just a noob. How to clear entries sir? Btw, im using SuperSU. Is there an option?

Markuzy

Apr 21, 2012
Singapore
Open your SuperSU app, and clear the entries for GameCIH under the "Apps" tab.
Then go to the "settings" tab and set the "Default Access" to "prompt".

Oct 7, 2012
Gamekiller doesn't work too. Root check says my phone is rooted. I have JB 4.3 with stock rom.
I uninstalled KNOX and removed the root. I will try to root again but this time without KNOX.

Reactions: SKYL00P
Oct 7, 2012
game cih, game guardian and game killer didn't work but game hacker works perfectly!

Try either 4 and one might work if you have the same problem.

thepas

Jun 24, 2014
gamecih/gamecih2

If you download gamecih and the système Deny to root. Just try to download gamecih 2 it worked for me

mlgjk21

Jun 28, 2015
Nothing works!!!

I have the same error for GameCIH and GameKiller. Game Guardian and Game Hacker work but they are too complicated. I'm used to the old interface where you just put a number and when it goes up, you press +. When it goes down, you press -. Now you have to do way more work and it doesn't even register it. For example, my money in CoM was 869. I put that in Game Hacker. It told me to change the value like make it go up or down. I completed a mission and earned some money. I put the new amount in and then it told me "Invalid:number not found". Something a long the lines of that. Please help! Btw, I have an S5 on Android 4.4.2

Akashdevil2

Aug 22, 2015
I've done full logging with super su

It's says it's a executable file linkage problem. It's says could not load library '' libcutils.so '' from data /data/com.cih.game_cih/files...

Kindly help me how to fix this problem I also put a raw libcutils.so files but no sucess

beerchew

Jan 13, 2016
Which one i can use?

Rooted my Asus Zenfone 2 ze551ml, but superSU needs to be "PRO" in order to use daxattack.. any alternatives? :confused:

Im running 5.0 btw..

Last edited:

gayagag

Jun 9, 2016
Why every time I go in there a mistake?

Please like which way gamecih error did not let her , even though I already root handpone me with superuser / SuperSU

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gamecih doesn't work on Honeycomb and above it

Like others, use gamekiller.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk now Free
    Doesn't work on honeycomb and above? You mean Android 3.0 above? Are you sure? But its working on my SGS3 running on 4.2.2 JB Stock/Rooted even when it was on 4.1 and also when im using SGS2 before and running on 4.0 ICS/4.1 & 4.1.2 JB. I can run gameCIH on those phone above very smooth without issues on ROOTED STOCK AND CUSTOM ROMS. Then, when my S4 came up a few days ago, the stock os is 4.2.2 and i let it update to 4.3 after the firmware after that i quickly rooted it. After that i update the binary, update busybox, etc. All my apps that asking for a root access was granted and run perfectly as expected, titanium, rom toolbox, rom manager, root explorer. I can change r/o to r/w, i can run terminal emulator, i can modified some UI with Xplode app, i can use modded playstore from LP. Etc.... What im saying here is nothings change regarding on apps that accessing root just like before except gameCIH v1, v2 & v3.
    Why the system deny to root?
    Is it the
    A. gameCIH app or the
    B. phone (S4) or the
    C. OS JELLY BEAN 4.3

For me.... (correct me if im wrong)
    I think each of the three can cause the problem.

1. gameCIH:
    I guess the app itself (gameCIH.apk) was not ready for S4 or JB 4.3 because after the v3.0 released, no other version of the app was available up to now.

2. My Smart Phone Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 (Not very �� smart):
    My S4 can also be the reason. What ever it is, i don't know because i never try it before and its my first S4 and should be the last if ever! Hmp! (No FM Radio ....oops! Wrong topic! Lol.)

3. OS - Android 4.3 Jelly Bean:
    The JB 4.3 which is the latest and available today OTA. This can also be the culprit that cause the error. The latest OS was armed with the latest security unfamiliar to many like the
    KNOX (shield icon) when i open that app, there is something that asking to install... blah blah blah.. i did not install it, because a while ago...(when im searching for the cure to my problem) i,ve read some forum that telling to freeze every single app related to KNOX or an app name that have a KNOX in it. (I really dont remember the forum site.)

Now what? What else can be the cause? Or is there a fix?

Gamekiller doesn't work too. Root check says my phone is rooted. I have JB 4.3 with stock rom.
    I uninstalled KNOX and removed the root. I will try to root again but this time without KNOX.