[ROM][26JUN] UN-OFFICIAL MIUI v4 Note 2.6.22 LEAK >> SAMMY ICS BASED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lewisteo

Aug 7, 2003
great version 2a..cannot get miui launcher to work but using apex. This one is working very well as whatever reason with the stunner base (lw new rom) worked well too but the cell signal would drop off constantly (know with the imilka base in earlier versions of yours and lw never had that..do not know if it is a stunner base issue) but this one works great !

i think it is because stunner's signal is working but miui is always at full.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

pvillasuso

Apr 16, 2007
Plz address the mount position of the external sb issue... Gallery and music cant seem to see files on my external sd.... Can't live without music :(
Tried Poweramp but it can't complete the folder scan and crashes... plz help

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Gonna take a closer look , as is working for me .
Gonna wipe and install from zero ..

I'll make a patch to fix it [ if its broken ] and will include as default in V3

Thanks for reporting it ...

Reactions: miimKay

fl4r3

Feb 24, 2008
London
Eagerly waiting for V3 (had V2a on today but saw V2b so flashed that...however V2b gave me external SD issues). V3 seems like the one I'll be able to keep...Can't wait!

Great work!

despine

Jan 13, 2010
saw v2a last night just before going to sleep, and see 2b today, but I'll just wait for v3 :). GOOD thing I didn't bother with v2a/v2b.

moresco.dt

Jan 9, 2008
Eagerly waiting for V3 (had V2a on today but saw V2b so flashed that...however V2b gave me external SD issues). V3 seems like the one I'll be able to keep...Can't wait!

Great work!

i have external sd issues too and my pc won't recognize the usb connection with the phone, hope V3 fix it 'cause the rom is fantastic :)

Last edited:

jodeltje

Jun 21, 2008
Runnig pretty smooth!

Two things though:

1. Google Apps crashes quite often, browser crashes every ones in a while.
2. Can't adjust the rows and columns in miui launcher anymore (probably not a bug).

That's it right now. I'm happy, thans for the great ROM!

wonderboi_005

Sep 6, 2010
thanks for the update bro. since you're using stunner v4.2 as a base, is there any way to have the native mount that 4.2 has? thanks

skypirate

Jan 24, 2005
Hi,

the rom is getting better and better.

may be i missed some postings? is it possible to change the lock screen options?

thx

despine

Jan 13, 2010
Could you put the external sd card location back to the original place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ** NO MULTILANG SUPPORT **​
    miui.png

Very Special Thanks:
    MIUI.COM , its THEIR WORK RIGHT NOW, @XpLoDWilD for his CM9 build , and my good friend @iHoneyBadger

@proxuser [ I used his method to port miui ] // @imilka for his ASOP base (02-07) // @neobuddy89 [ AOSP base , etc ] // @d3signz for his hosting, banners & Graphics ! Salut mon ami // @androidindian [ premium Beta tester ] thank you , so much for time invested in testing ! // @JamieD81 [ tips, mods, suggestions ] // Thanks to somebody @ miui.us for his MIUI4.0 [Galaxy Nexus] // @Alejandrissimo for his framework mod , gracias compadre

Bugs:

None till now , it seems all working well

Download:

Download HERE - this is an untouched version

MIRROR > http://www.mediafire.com/?k91j3pjg6ukubac

Installation:

INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKS!
    (This ROM may not be safe to flash -- it may have to be repackaged! Don't flash if you don't know what you're doing!)

Since this ROM is based on Stock ICS -- make sure to go back to GB first and then flash this!

Courtesy: An anonymous friend!

This ROM is based on Stock LPF (not CM9). So, it could potentially eff up your phone if you don't follow proper instructions!

Fresh install [ recommended ]

DON'T flash FROM i9220 LEAKED REPACK!

1. Download / Save { ROM } & GAPPS to your SDCard
    2. Go back to GB, then Boot into Recovery {CWM} and Full Wipe (Factory reset + cache + dalvik )
    3. Flash > { ROM } & GAPPS
    4. Reboot System
    5. Give some time [3-5min] and let the ROM settle down
    6. Go to google play and install >> superSU

------

TO FIX SUPER SU OR SUPERUSER UPDADE BINARY

1. Go to tools pemission manager > root permission select super su or superuser and allow root permission for them

2. go to apps also in permission manager select super su or superuser > i trust it ON

3. THEN go to su and update binary
    Changelogs

CHANGELOG
    Patches

patches

And... we are back again ! :cool:

NOOBS are 100% welcome here ! :D

phoenix_1.jpg
    CLOSING THREAD​

Thanks to everyone involved from the beginning, it has been a wonderful journey for me , Learned so much about the ROM's , and now I have more respect for devs , I can understand their hard work now .

We finally did it , we have what we all were looking for ,

Special Thanks to miui.com for this incredible ROM

Peace !​