Your great app is not selling. Sounds familiar?

Search This thread

omer205

Sep 24, 2013
Hi guys,

Making an app successful requires two distinct skill sets including:

1. product development: UI/UX, Graphics, clean code and all that stuff
2. marketing: Tricky business. How do you monteize? Work with Carriers? Pre-load your app? Promote it through blogs? Get good reviews? Create a hype in social media? Paid vs. Free? What kind of in-app purchases? Which ad network and what marketing partners to use etc. etc.?

I have seen many apps on app store that have the ability to be sell like hot cakes but they get dumped under the piles of bad apps which are being marketed properly.

If you guys think that you have an app that have the nice concept, good design and ability to be successful, but it is lacking marketing muscle, please send me a message. I will analyze your app and provide you free advise on what is it lacking. If I find that I can help you making it successful, I will let you know and we can discuss these details more once the key issues are identified.

Regards,
Omer

koto09

Sep 17, 2013
Wow your offer is amazing !

Well, please have a look:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rdmFactory.crazyKitchen

thanks

prats87

Oct 16, 2013
This is a big pain point for app developers everywhere, both during UI and feature design as well as marketing the app. A solution would be to A/B your app features, both for development and for marketing your features. Mobile A/B solutions tend to be cumbersome and code-intensive. But, WYSIWYG tools are also making their appearance (Appiterate, Useartisan)

astoncheah

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 25, 2011
Penang
plus.google.com
Hi guys,

2. marketing: Tricky business. How do you monteize? Work with Carriers? Pre-load your app? Promote it through blogs? Get good reviews? Create a hype in social media? Paid vs. Free? What kind of in-app purchases? Which ad network and what marketing partners to use etc. etc.?

I have seen many apps on app store that have the ability to be sell like hot cakes but they get dumped under the piles of bad apps which are being marketed properly.

If you guys think that you have an app that have the nice concept, good design and ability to be successful, but it is lacking marketing muscle, please send me a message. I will analyze your app and provide you free advise on what is it lacking. If I find that I can help you making it successful, I will let you know and we can discuss these details more once the key issues are identified.

Regards,
Omer

here is mine at my signature.

yeyeman9

Nov 6, 2013
This does sound like a pretty good opportunity, has anyone been able to work with him? If so, any feedback?

I sent you a PM by the way.

Thanks!

dangerouspea

Oct 28, 2013
unfortunately it does sound familiar :crying:
i have this amaizing app on which my team worked for months and now the marketing is not that good. i mean we all expected it wont be second agry birds but damn app store is like a wild wild west!!!!! luckily ive fouund this forum maybe something here will give me an answer
Regards,
Omer[/QUOTE]

levoTNTO

Nov 9, 2013
Great to see this, I hope you will take some time to check my app
Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Souls.Gabber_app

Thanks,
Levi

yogi.306

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai
www.yogeshdama.com
Hi guys,

I will analyze your app and provide you free advise on what is it lacking. If I find that I can help you making it successful, I will let you know and we can discuss these details more once the key issues are identified.

Regards,
Omer

Hi,

Thanks for the efforts and your hard work

can you help on my apps

Daily, Everyday start your day with the Best Quotes- Transparent Widget App.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uquoteoftheday

is your Volume button is broken ? Try this very light app (Free & no ads.)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...u.volumebutton

rden.april

Aug 14, 2013
Houston
Wow! I agree with the former post, this is a great initiative! My app is called bitmado, it automatically shuffles wallpapers based on your interests. I'll message you the link. Thanks!

yogi.306

Mar 16, 2013
Mumbai
www.yogeshdama.com
Thats true but

I think you forgot App store optimization. It is best to increase app download as people mostly search app on app stores.

You are right, but
i observe that in search list google shows the result in below way.
1. first shows the app for which they have got advertisement money,
2. then the app those revenues are high as 30% goes to google.
3. then the most downloaded- reviewd, rate apps
4. then there algorithem goes for rest all...

Again this is my observation and i have not considered google algoritham at all on this.

Mar 1, 2014
Hi Omar,
I hope I`m not too late and this post is still active :) I try to promote my app, it is Astrology & Horoscopes, Feng Shui... I know it doesn`t sound awesome, but it actually is based on Chinesse astrology professional software and lot of people believe in this stuff, so i think my app may be successful. Could you please help me with some advice what should I do to increase it`s downloads? Thank you :)
• https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmc.astrology&hl=en

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

Regards,
    Omer
    Cat Snaps

Hi Please tell me what you think to my app Cat Snaps.

Thanks!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noahdev.catsnaps