Paypal Reward $ regarding fixing GameHacker and GameKiller

Search This thread
Apr 7, 2014
Hey guys! I really need help i recently rooted my galaxy Note2 GT-N7100 and i tried to use the Game Killer Application which is used to edit the values in game. but the problem is even though my phone is rooted it still asks for root privileges and closes on its own and starts again and then disappears on its own again. And regarding GameHacker when i try to change values i see (Modification Failed) ..any help? would be much appreciated. Game Killer and Game Hacker are two of the key reasons why i rooted my device

Anyone can help with the 2 Apps i'll reward him/her with a payment through Paypal
you can send your Paypal private so i can reward

For further assistance
sedrestcool@gmail.com

Sara

getochkn

Dec 25, 2010
First, this isn't a Note 2 forum it's an S3 forum, nor is it a support forum those two pieces of software.

Second, maybe your device isn't full rooted, it has root but has a system remount issue and that's why it's failing.

Third, No money is to exchange hands through XDA except for proper donations through dev's that have contributed enough to have a donate button on their sig.

Apr 7, 2014
First, this isn't a Note 2 forum it's an S3 forum, nor is it a support forum those two pieces of software.

Second, maybe your device isn't full rooted, it has root but has a system remount issue and that's why it's failing.

Third, No money is to exchange hands through XDA except for proper donations through dev's that have contributed enough to have a donate button on their sig.

Getochkn thank you for stopping by and for your suggestions. i think the second choice is may be right can you guide me online through my email or google hangouts if i will donate for you to solve this problem so i can root my device properly, and if you can't let me hear from you what to do step by step with the root process and i'll reward you with $ 100 through your paypal account as a donation for your efforts
you can reach me through my email also

P.s i have a question also if my phone is not fully rooted why then Titanium backup and all rooted apps work perfectly except the 2 apps ?

Thank you again for your care and for anyone also could help

Sara :eek:

Apr 7, 2014
I want only a *professional in rooting* guide me step by step through my email and i'll add him to Google Chat and be so i can follow him how to unroot and then Re-Root again and then installing the two apps.

if the two apps working i'll pay him through PayPal the reward of *my choice*

if any professional interested just send me an email directly no need to answer here because i tried many many things but i still don't know if the problem with the two apps and they are not compatible with my phone or my phone

sedrestcool@gmail.com

Thanks all :)

Sara