2430mah high capacity replacement battery for samsung s5670 galaxy fit

Is it fine to use it on our Fit

• Total voters
Search This thread

galaxyfitankit

Dec 26, 2011
gujarat
Nope not available Amy where in India finally bought the original fit 1350 battery but got made in Korea not made in China and really feeling a huge difference trust me

Reactions: mni ANKIT

galaxyfitankit

Dec 26, 2011
gujarat
It's the best buy only Korean made from original Samsung showroom you'll be charged 550 rs on meet you'll get 435 but they are Chinese made.though original but I have checked the difference.there's huge difference in 115 rs the my battery was running for 8 hours fire similar use now almost 24 hours

shyamsn11

Jun 15, 2012
received it!

I've been sceptical of ordering this thing thanks to the comments here and elsewhere mentioned, but I did order 1 anyway, though not really even expecting the thing to reach my door.. but I did receive the battery.. and interestingly.. within 18 full days of ordering! Been using it for the past half day or so.. light usage only.. no significant change in battery level.. I plan on draining the battery, charging it full, draining it again a few times, as I saw a comment somewhere that says it's good.. will fill you guys with the results as soon as I see them.. :)

Reactions: a.cid

a.cid

RC / Retired Mod / Portal Team
Nov 18, 2011
Mumbai
I've been sceptical of ordering this thing thanks to the comments here and elsewhere mentioned, but I did order 1 anyway, though not really even expecting the thing to reach my door.. but I did receive the battery.. and interestingly.. within 18 full days of ordering! Been using it for the past half day or so.. light usage only.. no significant change in battery level.. I plan on draining the battery, charging it full, draining it again a few times, as I saw a comment somewhere that says it's good.. will fill you guys with the results as soon as I see them.. :)

Is it the same stock battery or a bigger one?
Even I'm planning to buy a replacement, barely get 4hours coz of my usage...

Typed using a small touchscreen

shyamsn11

Jun 15, 2012
Is it the same stock battery or a bigger one?

The stickering on the battery says it's 2430mAH [ just like the image in eBay ] .. bt I don't know if it really is.. is there a way to find it?

And I've let the phone do its job overnight, and the level remains still at 52%.. [ might be a problem with battery calibration :) ]

Reactions: a.cid

a.cid

RC / Retired Mod / Portal Team
Nov 18, 2011
Mumbai
The stickering on the battery says it's 2430mAH [ just like the image in eBay ] .. bt I don't know if it really is.. is there a way to find it?

And I've let the phone do its job overnight, and the level remains still at 52%.. [ might be a problem with battery calibration :) ]

Use it for another day or two, and then tell us how much time you got...

Typed using a small touchscreen

sudarshan_mehta

Mar 13, 2012
$@STARS@$
battery not working even for 5 hrs

guys facing g8 problems with original samsung battery, the battery is not even working for 4-5 hrs a day when fully charged.
the battery is made in china
plz someone help as i am not able to get the 2430 mhz and plz tell me how to get tht made in korea battery????

sent through using samsung galaxy fit.

using:- janas ics style
network:- reliance
devices:- the one and only u know samsung galaxy fit.......!!!!!!:) :)

Top Liked Posts