[APP][06/12/2009]Touch Pro Arcade-Light Pack V1, Super Pack v3.7, MEGA Pack v2.5

Search This thread

codhunter

Nov 7, 2009
Mansfield
Hi.

I installed the mega pack onto my Touch Diamond2 (Topaz), and since then keep getting the error "services.exe has encountered a problem....". i've uninstalled and haven't had the error since. using stock rom wm 6.5, sense 2.5 with co0kies home tab. Any ideas?.

aruppenthal

Dec 9, 2006
Parkersburg
I installed the mega pack onto my Touch Diamond2 (Topaz), and since then keep getting the error "services.exe has encountered a problem....". i've uninstalled and haven't had the error since. using stock rom wm 6.5, sense 2.5 with co0kies home tab. Any ideas?.

Hmmm unless CHT is interfering with it not sure what could cause that. Ill see if I can reproduce. If I can I will have to install each game seperately to track it.

PhantomYoda

Hmmm unless CHT is interfering with it not sure what could cause that. Ill see if I can reproduce. If I can I will have to install each game seperately to track it.

I have the MegaPack running on my Fuze, with the same setup as listed above, and have no problems with any of the games. Don't know if that helps eliminate anything, but thought I would post.

howellzs

May 6, 2012
Since I had to re-register i can't spoonfeed you.

hotfile dot com

/dl/155154709/d63a62d/TOUCH_PRO_MEGA_ARCADE__V2.5.cab.html

/dl/155155338/0fbf049/PocketQuake0062_ARM.zip.html