Sim Disconnecting

Search This thread

Simos805

Sep 15, 2013
Athens, Greece
Hi, my galaxy s4 than yesterday shows me the message that the sim card was disconnected and I have to restart the device to connect sim again. This puts me quite often (about once every three hours) but slowly doing more and more often until now arrived to do every 5 minutes. Do so even when I closed. What can I do;

dave106

Dec 22, 2005
Snap. It no longer recognises my SIM now. Ordered a new one to see if it that was the problem. If not, replacing the sim/sd card part is next.

Sent from my GT-I9500

theunderling

Feb 8, 2012
on top of your mother
I had the same problem.I was using a cut down sim with a nano> micro sim adaptor.Bought a micro sim and basically works perfect.
Have seen other people needing a sim holder/tray replacement though.

eddie500_1

Dec 2, 2012
My new sim solved it for a about a week. So my phone had it sent away and after three weeks I got my phone back. Its lasted 12hrs before sim not recognised and then again 4 hrs later. Goin to ring up again and ask for a new phone

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

spamtrash

Nov 9, 2008
Krasnoyarsk
My new sim solved it for a about a week. So my phone had it sent away and after three weeks I got my phone back. Its lasted 12hrs before sim not recognised and then again 4 hrs later. Goin to ring up again and ask for a new phone

I doubt if you'll be given the new phone. If I'd be you, I'd ask for repair.... why? Because 80% of the phones sent as replacement is refurbished and may have the other, hidden issues.
The devil you know is better;)

eddie500_1

Dec 2, 2012
Like said its already been sent away three weeks I had to wait and a week of that was waiting for the repair centre to send my phone back according to the tracker

eddie500_1

Dec 2, 2012
Uk mate, iv o ly had the phone about 8 months now and vodafone know iv been having this problem before the phone was 6months old as I told them and got a replacement sim incase it was that. But sadly not

eddie500_1

Dec 2, 2012
Sent the phone back again today, 8 times I had no sim please restart phone. They said il get £5 of my next bill and if when I get my phone back it still happens il get a new phone

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

eddie500_1

Dec 2, 2012
Got my phone back last night all was well tell 12 today and again no sinm directed, their now saying I have to send it off for a third time before they'll give me a new phone. I'm going to send it off o e more time and me if it happens again I'm gonna tell them I'm cancelling my contract unless I get a different phone. Maybe a Nokia

Top Liked Posts