Allview Viva H 8 recovery.img

Search This thread

xannt

Jul 11, 2013
Hey all, I call on experts on this forum, I was a beginner. I own a tablet Allview Viva H 8 (allviewmobile.com/products/pc-tablets/pc-tablets-list/viva-h8/specifications/?L=1), which I made a wrong recovery update.
Tablet not access into recovery mode and can not do factory resset.
Module 3G sim is inactive, with any type of sim card used.
Experts here can help me with a good recovery.img file (tablet model described above)

Many thanks, asking you to be patient with a newbie.

Last edited:

xannt

Jul 11, 2013
Hey all, I call on experts on this forum, I was a beginner. I own a tablet Allview Viva H 8 (allviewmobile.com/products/pc-tablets/pc-tablets-list/viva-h8/specifications/?L=1), which I made a wrong recovery update.
Tablet not access into recovery mode and can not do factory resset.
Module 3G sim is inactive, with any type of sim card used.
Experts here can help me with a good recovery.img file (tablet model described above)

Many thanks, asking you to be patient with a newbie.

can anybody help me!?

commodo25

Feb 7, 2015
Maybe this is a bit late, but hope this helps

Hello, I just repartitioned my Viva H8 tablet.
So I had this around (the recovery image): 4shared.com/file/23KWsUWice/recovery.html

Hope this still helps.
So, to get this tablet in Recovery Mode, hold the volume button then hold the On button.
If the tablet is in a boot loop, then press the Reset button to turn it off, or to flash it.
With this recovery image, to recover the /data partition go under 'apply update from cache', then select the entry with 'Yes- <something>'
I know that is weird, but it took me a bit to find that out.