[Q] How to spoof my device for Amazon's Appstore?

Search This thread

Eldmor

Jan 24, 2013
I'm looking to download Kindle-only apps for my Nexus 4 from the Amazon App Store, especially GTA: San Andreas which I have bought. Of course when my Nexus 4 isn't supported, I need to spoof my device somehow so it would look like a Kindle from Amazon's perspective.

I have tried editing my build.prop to match both Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HDX but that didn't fool Amazon. I also tried to fake my GPU & CPU information for Appstore using GLTools v1.07 (graphics optimizer) 03/06/2014 with no results.

Do you guys have any information how Amazon determines your device type? Or could somebody of you upload the .apk for GTA: San Andreas (it is under 100MB, just an installer)? I have a license for it, so the downloader would work

Reactions: 954wrecker

kolpa06

Mar 20, 2011
I am also looking for the answer of the same question.
Yes, appstore downloaded apk would be great since we have a licensed (but undownloadable) copy

kanded

Dec 22, 2010
Medan
I'd like to know this too. I was able to get GTA3 to work on my S3 a long time ago but I can't do the same for GTA:SA. In the meantime, I found this on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Gta-kindle-fi...cm_cd_dp_tp_cq?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00HCU7OCI

it happened to me. i'd like to install some facebook game, especially zynga poker, and the result still no luck. is there anyway to cheat amazon appstore so we can download the kindle fire tablet edition apps.

Slayerkodi

Apr 6, 2016
I need to do this for my shield TV, I need to somehow spoof my device to get fire TV apps

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm looking to download Kindle-only apps for my Nexus 4 from the Amazon App Store, especially GTA: San Andreas which I have bought. Of course when my Nexus 4 isn't supported, I need to spoof my device somehow so it would look like a Kindle from Amazon's perspective.

I have tried editing my build.prop to match both Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HDX but that didn't fool Amazon. I also tried to fake my GPU & CPU information for Appstore using GLTools v1.07 (graphics optimizer) 03/06/2014 with no results.

Do you guys have any information how Amazon determines your device type? Or could somebody of you upload the .apk for GTA: San Andreas (it is under 100MB, just an installer)? I have a license for it, so the downloader would work