Kyocera Hydro c5170

Search This thread

keifus.rahn

Jun 30, 2013
Midland Tx
I'm trying to Root my kyocera hydro and I'm having no luck at all :/ I've been working on rooting it for about three days now and I'm kinda new at this so if there is any one that would like to help out. It would be much appreciated and i would love to Iearn. Thx

Sent from my C5170 using xda app-developers app

Raidenbeats

Jul 10, 2013
I'm trying to Root my kyocera hydro and I'm having no luck at all :/ I've been working on rooting it for about three days now and I'm kinda new at this so if there is any one that would like to help out. It would be much appreciated and i would love to Iearn. Thx

yes ive been experiencing this pain for the last 5 hours. ive tried poot, bin4ary's method (a few versions) and others.
i have yet to come across any that work and all ive heard is mixed responses. some say it works some say it doesnt. etc. etc. very frustrating.

Reactions: keifus.rahn

keifus.rahn

Jun 30, 2013
Midland Tx
Well i figured out how to root it

yes ive been experiencing this pain for the last 5 hours. ive tried poot, bin4ary's method (a few versions) and others.
i have yet to come across any that work and all ive heard is mixed responses. some say it works some say it doesnt. etc. etc. very frustrating.

Well I got it to Root by downloading Ministro 2 from the play store and Poot. Now its in Boot Loop lol now im trying to figure that mees out lol.

Sorry i didnt get back to you sooner just been dealing with a death in the family and this Boot Loop I hope this helps you out If you havent figured it out yet or helps someone else out. STAY AWAY FROM PIMP MY ROM OR YOU JUST WANNA BE THROWN IN THE LOOP ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.