MIUI v5 Kitkat for Nexus 4 Port from Nexus 5

Search This thread

warriorsach

May 21, 2012
Hii guys,

Can someone plz port miui kitkat to our lovely nexus 4 phone, miui kitkat is alredy on xda but that is nexus 7 tablet port, can someone take action for it can someone port nexys 5 Miui kitkat to Nexus 4, plz guys its beautiful rom....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jaskaran498

Jul 29, 2012
Ludhiana
Hii guys,

Can someone plz port miui kitkat to our lovely nexus 4 phone, miui kitkat is alredy on xda but that is nexus 7 tablet port, can someone take action for it can someone port nexys 5 Miui kitkat to Nexus 4, plz guys its beautiful rom....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

1) This thread doesn't belong here.
2) Our developers will port it when its released. For now its only available to beta testers and i think someone is already working on that.

warriorsach

May 21, 2012
Note

1) This thread doesn't belong here.
2) Our developers will port it when its released. For now its only available to beta testers and i think someone is already working on that.

1) i m quite New if you Know where to post, plz share with me.:cyclops:
2) if someone working on this then why you dint mention name of the developer, Must be you don't know who is working.:angel:
3) XDA don't work on what you think or i think, it works Purely on Users and Developers work .:laugh:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lushengduan is working on kitkat port. He is the "official" Nexus 4 porter on MIUI site.

He just wait that Nexus 5 kitkat MIUI is release to public and to make the port stable enough.