[ROM][MIUIv4.1/CM10]VengeanceNote - AT&T 2 - Final Build - Miui 3.2.8

Search This thread

domineus

Jun 16, 2007
Xiaomi Mix Fold 2
OnePlus Open
got a boot
camera doesn't connect
themes do not work (force closes after a few seconds). Themes force close when you try to browse online themes
File explorer has similar behavior
SD card cannot be seen either
digging into the rom to see other issues sadly I can't post a logcat on win 8 rp...will try to log into a windows 7 pc soon.
there also may be a wifi issue in which the phone will reset (now I know I need to logcat)

However
in spite of those issues, this rom is faster than jelly bean currently and it could easily be a main driver

Last edited:

sdc177

Jan 15, 2010
Austin, TX
Nevermind, that's too much too much to deal with now. Well be watching this though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

arrom1983

Mar 25, 2011
I have no problems on this rom everything is working great ! Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Vicious Von

Mar 27, 2011
got a boot
camera doesn't connect
themes do not work (force closes after a few seconds). Themes force close when you try to browse online themes
File explorer has similar behavior
SD card cannot be seen either
digging into the rom to see other issues sadly I can't post a logcat on win 8 rp...will try to log into a windows 7 pc soon.
there also may be a wifi issue in which the phone will reset (now I know I need to logcat)

However
in spite of those issues, this rom is faster than jelly bean currently and it could easily be a main driver

How did you get it to boot though? I'm intrigued.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

I have no problems on this rom everything is working great ! Thanks

I've downloaded and redownloaded and I'm not getting this ROM to boot. Anything special being done to get it going?

Reactions: Clark Joseph Kent

arrom1983

Mar 25, 2011
No can works gallery works themes works

Vicious Von

Mar 27, 2011
so nobody wanna respond on how they got it working because Im stuck in a boot loop over here.

arrom1983

Mar 25, 2011
What I did was full wipe three times then wiped dalvik cache and I am also using the latest cwm not touch

domineus

Jun 16, 2007
Xiaomi Mix Fold 2
OnePlus Open
Neither do I. However it has NO root access. I am on my phone now. When I get back to the PC I will look at it. Gerrett did you add SU to Xbin on the script?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Ironic I have root
I'll reboot into recovery and wipe post install of rom and then try
however I am using 8/04 release and not 8/03 release

I'll try 8/03 and report back

DesignGrits

Apr 10, 2011
Seattle
so nobody wanna respond on how they got it working because Im stuck in a boot loop over here.

I have been testing this rom for the past few weeks, and I wasn't getting any boot loops with the latest version. Now with that said, when I flashed this rom I was coming from ParanoidJellyBean....3x Master Reset.....flash rom.....wait....wait....wait....

What rom are you coming from?

jmahaffey

Jun 9, 2009
New Castle
Have this rom up and running without any problems so far. Camera works fine and I have seriously had zero issues so far. Thanks for the hard work OP....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Last edited:

Vicious Von

Mar 27, 2011
I have been testing this rom for the past few weeks, and I wasn't getting any boot loops with the latest version. Now with that said, when I flashed this rom I was coming from ParanoidJellyBean....3x Master Reset.....flash rom.....wait....wait....wait....

What rom are you coming from?

I'm coming from BlackstarV and i wiped 3x like I usually do when I flash something new. If it takes about 5 minutes to load then then cool but I waited that long to no success. I'll redownload again I want to make sure.

jmahaffey

Jun 9, 2009
New Castle
Since this rom did not come with a SU file I flashed one. I then tried to use root explorer and it would not pop up and let me approve its root access. Once I went into SU and set it to always allow root explorer then worked fine. I then downloaded Super SU and let it update and then changed SU to prompt again and now it prompts when it needs me to give something permission.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    VengeanceNoteBannerV2.gif

If you find a big please save the Log and Post your bug here - without the log. If i need the log i will ask you.
    Later if its all good & stable please sent direct your log ! Thanks

Before Posting anything, read the Q & A on the second Post!

Changelog & Download

Added h0tcakz kernel. Thanks to Flappjaxxx for adding Theme fix to it!

Dont Flas any other Kernel on it, it will break Themes!

Gapps, Control Panel with 4 Way Reboot will you find on UpdateMe!

Changelog

Screenshots
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

BUGS

- All CM10 & MIUI Bugs!
    - Jinshan FC after Installing an app (click ok and all will be okay ;) )

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits : Xplodwild, CM9, MIUI, MIUI-Germany, proxuser, pvillasuso, QBANIN, ng93, MR_EVIL, @Hoschi@, Flappjaxxx, synergeticink, Scruffdogg1978, smokinmoses and all i forget
    Thanks @ all Donators!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This Rom needs many time, and the Server where i build the Rom is not for free ;) .. so if you like my work feel free to Donate me ;)
    Q:
    MMS doesnt work.

A:
    For those who are having problems sending MMS, this is what i did. I deleted 2 of the apns setting and left only the LTE apn settings.
    You guys should try that.

Q:
    USB - PC Connection doesn't work.

A:
    Set "MTP" Connection

Q:
    USB - PC Connection shows only the Internal SD

A:
    Use the USB Mass Storage app to see both.

Q:
    I can not use my External SD with the Miui Apps.

A:
    Open "ICS SD Binder" app, and mount /mnt/emmc into /mnt/sdcard/external_sd . After that Miui will find all.

Q:
    What can we so before the first beta is ready to download?

A:
    Make sure you know how to save a Logcat!
    I didnt have the AT&T Note, use the international Note, so I can't test this rom. I have my persnal tester :D , but if you have a bug I need your log to fix it!
    I cant fix anything without a log!

Q:
    Why Cm9 and not Cm10 ?

A:
    Cause Cm10 need Miuiv4.1 !

Q:
    Will there be weekly Updates?

A:
    Cause i didnt have the device , and Im living on another Timezone, updateing and fixing needs a lot of Time! So Updates will come soon they are ready, maybe weekly maybe not!

Q:
    When will you release first beta?

A:
    Soon!:p

More coming soon .. !
    This is my small contribution to Gerret's project and the community.
    Here is the latest version of my v3.0.2 ALT kernel modded for MIUI Theme support and will work on any hardware revision including the Note devices with capacitive button issues on some JB kernels
    Please do not ask for any support for this in my kernel thread. Read the OP there and you will understand my specifics as far as MIUI.
    This is just my way of contributing a little something to this community in specific.
    Enjoy.
    Kernel attached.
    Awesome

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Link still uploading?

sry fixed link on OP

Oh my goodness?!? is it true? New build is here

Sent from the Great White Note

Yes its true :D and seems like now the weekly builds are back ;)

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 2
    It's not dead, but I'm busy atm, there's no update for international note too ;)

Will work on it soon as i can. :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk 2