[ROM][CM10] cm-10-20120904-UNOFFICIAL-quincyatt [Updated: Oct. 06, 2012]

Search This thread

natewiebe13

Oct 16, 2011
London, Ontario
This is a continuation of the work by ManelScout4Life. Built from the CM10 repos with the flappjaxxx kernel.

Installation:
  • Factory Reset
  • Wipe Dalvik
  • Install Rom
  • [Optional] Install gapps
  • Profit

Download Rom
Download gapps

Notes:
  • Make sure you have the latest modem flashed [Link]
  • TWRP2 is recommended over CWM [Link]

Bugs:
  • Please report any bugs.

Changelog:

10/06/2012:
  • CRT Lockscreen Animation now works
  • Optimizations
  • Latest CM10 fixes
09/27/2012:
  • Hopefully fixed the flickering
  • Optimizations
  • Latest CM10 Fixes
09/18/2012:
  • Forced Fast Charging
  • CPU Optimizations
  • Latest CM10 Fixes
09/09/2012:
  • Fixed Audio
  • Fixed flickering
  • Introduces bluetooth bug
09/04/2012:
  • First build

Sreenshots:

Last edited:

SimonNWalker

Sep 1, 2007
Lancaster, SC
www.TheSavvyTechs.com
Nice work :)

Glad to see this is being continued!

I'm assuming your building from the latest source at the time of the build or are you making any other tweaks and changes?
So this is the same as the CM10 nighties with the addition of the FJ's kernel as standard.

SO glad our Notes are getting the support they deserved.
I still it's the most amazing device ever and you just keep making it better and better.

natewiebe13

Oct 16, 2011
London, Ontario
I'm assuming your building from the latest source at the time of the build or are you making any other tweaks and changes?
So this is the same as the CM10 nighties with the addition of the FJ's kernel as standard.

It basically is just latest source with FJ's kernel. I may be adding in some fixes before they hit nightly though. I do realize we could all use nightlys, but I like the small community we built up, as well as the think tank of sorts. I think it's better than all going our separate ways.

Reactions: Phatsnake

area4689

Oct 31, 2009
just curious, will i be able to flash this over CWM touch recovery?? I tried doing quincyatt nightlies before, flashing them over CWM touch, but they fail!

natewiebe13

Oct 16, 2011
London, Ontario
just curious, will i be able to flash this over CWM touch recovery?? I tried doing quincyatt nightlies before, flashing them over CWM touch, but they fail!

Well, if you couldn't before, you probably won't be able to now either. You have two options though. You can update to the latest CWM and it should work, or you could install TWRP which I recommend. I have a link above to TWRP and the instructions are easy to follow.

SimonNWalker

Sep 1, 2007
Lancaster, SC
www.TheSavvyTechs.com
It basically is just latest source with FJ's kernel. I may be adding in some fixes before they hit nightly though. I do realize we could all use nightlys, but I like the small community we built up, as well as the think tank of sorts. I think it's better than all going our separate ways.

Completely agree. Much better that just heading to get.cm and downloading the latest.
Thanks for your hard work!

area4689

Oct 31, 2009
Well, if you couldn't before, you probably won't be able to now either. You have two options though. You can update to the latest CWM and it should work, or you could install TWRP which I recommend. I have a link above to TWRP and the instructions are easy to follow.

okay then. appreciate the reply. thank you, and keep up the great work!

DocRawk

May 14, 2008
Use jetaudio or winamp. This is the case on all CM10 based ROMS. It's also in the OP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: justinmcnairy

curly9

Sep 29, 2011
I got mine to work with Google play by clearing all caches on Apollo and Google play music and disabling apollo

Reactions: justinmcnairy

VGMStudios

Jul 23, 2009
im going to wait till everything is fixed. I ran into way to many issues with this ROM.. going back to my custom Gingerbread ROM till this is stable.

mr1080p

Feb 10, 2010
Anchorage
eternalvibesent.com
im going to wait till everything is fixed. I ran into way to many issues with this ROM.. going back to my custom Gingerbread ROM till this is stable.

GB? Really? Try FJ-MOD ICS buy Flappjaxxxxxx. It's a modded version of the att stock ICS update debloated. Pretty nice, no issues I ran into because It's stock based.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a continuation of the work by ManelScout4Life. Built from the CM10 repos with the flappjaxxx kernel.

Installation:
    • Factory Reset
    • Wipe Dalvik
    • Install Rom
    • [Optional] Install gapps
    • Profit

Download Rom
    Download gapps

Notes:
    • Make sure you have the latest modem flashed [Link]
    • TWRP2 is recommended over CWM [Link]

Bugs:
    • Please report any bugs.

Changelog:

10/06/2012:
    • CRT Lockscreen Animation now works
    • Optimizations
    • Latest CM10 fixes
    09/27/2012:
    • Hopefully fixed the flickering
    • Optimizations
    • Latest CM10 Fixes
    09/18/2012:
    • Forced Fast Charging
    • CPU Optimizations
    • Latest CM10 Fixes
    09/09/2012:
    • Fixed Audio
    • Fixed flickering
    • Introduces bluetooth bug
    09/04/2012:
    • First build

Sreenshots:
    Uploading a new build: 10-06-2012:
    - CTR lockscreen animation now works properly
    - Some optimizations
    - Latest CM10 fixes
    New build:
    • Forced Fast Charging
    • CPU Optimizations
    • Latest CM10 Fixes
    I'm currently building. As long as all goes well, there will be a new build up tonight. Should include the flicker fix, more speed optimizations, and latest CM10 tweaks.