32gb and 64gb version

Search This thread

Nyckrs

Aug 19, 2010
I'm due for an upgrade and wondering if the 32gb and 64gb version will ever be out? My s2 is crapping and overheating on me. I'm itching to just get the 16gb version. What should i do? wait or not?

Delakit

Jul 7, 2012
St. Paul
I'm due for an upgrade and wondering if the 32gb and 64gb version will ever be out? My s2 is crapping and overheating on me. I'm itching to just get the 16gb version. What should i do? wait or not?

Do you want the 16, 32, or 64gb version? Lol. I think you should ask yourself that question and go with your answer. There are cheap SD Cards out there too. Are you really going to fill up two 64gb cards? Or even a 32 and 64? Etc?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

Nyckrs

Aug 19, 2010
Do you want the 16, 32, or 64gb version? Lol. I think you should ask yourself that question and go with your answer. There are cheap SD Cards out there too. Are you really going to fill up two 64gb cards? Or even a 32 and 64? Etc?

I have a 64gb sd card in my s2 already about 3/4 used. my s2 is a 16gig and no more space for app updates. I want either 32 or 64gb,

Delakit

Jul 7, 2012
St. Paul
I have a 64gb sd card in my s2 already about 3/4 used. my s2 is a 16gig and no more space for app updates. I want either 32 or 64gb,

Can't we move apps to SD card on here? If not then I'm kind of kicking myself now. Lol. But at the same time, if you plan on rooting and working with a custom ROM you can pick and choose what apps you need while reserving space for extras that you want or too need. But patience also brings about great things. Who knows, maybe you'll end up grabbing the Note 3 or the Google edition S4 if it comes to Sprint or is able to be brought to Sprint. I was only in a hurry to upgrade because I was getting sick of my EVO and HTC all together. Kind of comes down to patience now. In your boat it sounds like 32gb might be the way to go if we ever see it on Sprint. 64 seems like overkill unless same price.

Nyckrs

Aug 19, 2010
Can't we move apps to SD card on here? If not then I'm kind of kicking myself now. Lol. But at the same time, if you plan on rooting and working with a custom ROM you can pick and choose what apps you need while reserving space for extras that you want or too need. But patience also brings about great things. Who knows, maybe you'll end up grabbing the Note 3 or the Google edition S4 if it comes to Sprint or is able to be brought to Sprint. I was only in a hurry to upgrade because I was getting sick of my EVO and HTC all together. Kind of comes down to patience now. In your boat it sounds like 32gb might be the way to go if we ever see it on Sprint. 64 seems like overkill unless same price.

yes 32gb will be perfect. i'm losing patience lol, i even skipped buying a s3 already. Wish there was some kind of news that these versions would be out.