[Q] I want to return my Verizon Note II to the stock rom

Search This thread

butter219

Sep 18, 2012
I am weary. Every time there is an update, I have to do hours of research to find the latest work-around to carry my rooted phone into the next version. Now with the advent of the ISIS wallet, my phone did not want to allow me to use the app because it detected my phone was rooted. I've had enough; I just want to return my phone to the factory rom, so that future updates are less of a hassle for me.

My Verizon Note II phone is running Android Version 4.1.2. It was rooted using the Team Win Recovery Project rom with ODIN. Yesterday, I unrooted my phone using Chainfire's SuperUser app. My phone appears to be working normally and there are nearly no signs that it was ever rooted in ODIN Mode. The only giveaway is that TWRP bootup is still there. I cannot successfully update my phone to the next version, and I believe the TWRP bootup has something to do with that. I want to return my phone to factory default. I thank you for any assistance you can provide me with this.

Last edited:

jcollier

Jan 11, 2008
Houston, TX
I am weary. Every time there is an update, I have to do hours of research to find the latest work-around to carry my rooted phone into the next version. Now with the advent of the ISIS wallet, my phone did not want to allow me to use the app because it detected my phone was rooted. I've had enough; I just want to return my phone to the factory rom, so that future updates are less of a hassle for me.

My Verizon Note II phone is running Android Version 4.1.2. It was rooted using the Team Win Recovery Project rom with ODIN. Yesterday, I unrooted my phone using Chainfire's SuperUser app. My phone appears to be working normally and there are nearly no signs that it was ever rooted in ODIN Mode. The only giveaway is that TWRP bootup is still there. I cannot successfully update my phone to the next version, and I believe the TWRP bootup has something to do with that. I want to return my phone to factory default. I thank you for any assistance you can provide me with this.

First thread in the development section -> Return to Stock

Reactions: butter219

butter219

Sep 18, 2012
I'm going for it.

jcollier, thank you so much for the reply. I visited the thread you mentioned. I'm going to use the information I gathered there to attempt to restore my phone to factory default. The only problem I ran into there is that the link for the 4.1.2 VRAMC3 rom is not working (something about too many downloads and trying again in 24 hours). I really don't want to wait that long just to see if the message will change. I've since gone to the sammobile.com website to see if I can glean something usable from there. Thank you again for your help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.