I Need Keyboard for note 3 :3

Search This thread

m7mdisma3il

Jan 6, 2014
Hello :3

I need keyboard for note 3 please as i dont like the original one .. I am iPhond old user and its keyboard was better :D

i tried many like gokeyboard and another but i cant use the pen writing function

anybody help ? :confused:

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012

I need keyboard for note 3 please as i dont like the original one .. I am iPhond old user and its keyboard was better :D

i tried many like gokeyboard and another but i cant use the pen writing function

swiftkey is one of the best but no pen ,i think only stock keyboard does that

Jay, i mustve misscrolled when i quoted you, i was trying to reply to the OP. I;ve used to beta test SwiftKey and really loved it, but weirdly i dont feel comfortable at it on the Note 3.

@OP, even though i use the pen lightly, with the Google Keyboard, before you activate it (text input), hovering above the text box with the pen opens the small button pen input. No idea if that is Google or Samsung (TW), dont know if the Pen Input is recognizable as a keyboard. Soft Keyboard wise, the Google one feels very good.

megalomanic14

Sep 22, 2013
www.patreon.com
If you guys still wanna use the s pen with any non samsung keyboard I'd highly suggest you download the Spen board switcher...search google or xda and you'll find it...what It does is allows you to choose any keyboard for the keypad the as soon as you pull the s pen out, it switches to Samsung keyboard s pen pad. I personally love the note 3 keyboard, as I am super fast and accurate on it, but i use my script stylus vs stock pen pad, as my script is the base apk that samsung use for their keyboard handwriting recognition and I feel the stylus beta is much better than Samsungs version. Anyway the board switcher allows you to use whatever keyboard you want and not lose s pen.

Mega

Kellicros

Nov 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

I use TouchpalX keyboard with "Direct pen input" enabled in S-pen settings, try that, it brings the spen input over any keyboard.