[Q] Replace HTC Speak with Google Now Voice for DotView Case

Search This thread

ejlax

Aug 29, 2009
Does any know if it would be possible to replace the default voice search from HTC Speak to Google Now when using the DotView case? This is the only thing that i don't love about this phone. Would be an awesome addition i believe.

Xenthis

Aug 8, 2012
Does any know if it would be possible to replace the default voice search from HTC Speak to Google Now when using the DotView case? This is the only thing that i don't love about this phone. Would be an awesome addition i believe.

This sounds like a fantastic idea. I too am looking for this functionality and it would be extremely helpful.

PCTechNerd

Jul 16, 2007
I posted this exact same request, and it's a damn good one. Even if its an xposed module, i'd be all for it :D

David 617

May 12, 2011
I looked into modding the app, but I can't resign it with HTC's certificate so it crashed on me. At least I think that's why... The logcat implied that.

Anyways, I looked into making an xposed module a while back and couldn't get it to work. If anyone who knows how to make an xposed mod is willing to help I've got the coding work done.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk