all 4 cpu cores stay active. none shut down? plasma kernel. kit kat

Search This thread

ColeSloth

May 23, 2010
On beanstalk 4.4 ROM with plasma kernel and zzmoove. Synapse is set to turn cores on and off as needed, but all 4 cores are showing active all the time.

Anyone else having any issues with plasma and active cores?

skye206

Jun 19, 2011
Dover De
Try reflashing it I ran beanstalk with plasma the cm latest version for a couple days. It was pretty smooth. I didn't have no issues. Also try PA ROM the latest beta 4 extremely smooth, stable and fast running with plasma of course.

Sent from my SPH-L900

Reactions: ColeSloth

ColeSloth

May 23, 2010
Try reflashing it I ran beanstalk with plasma the cm latest version for a couple days. It was pretty smooth. I didn't have no issues. Also try PA ROM the latest beta 4 extremely smooth, stable and fast running with plasma of course.

Sent from my SPH-L900

Thanks. Might give pa a go since plasma kernel is specifically made for it. Plus, my Netflix doesn't seem to want to work with beanstalk.

ColeSloth

May 23, 2010

Sent from my SPH-L900

Tried pa, but like cm11, link2sd doesn't work with it. did a nandroid back to beanstalk and re flashed the cm nightly build of plasma kernel and all cores seem to be working well, now. Battery life is now outstanding again.

skye206

Jun 19, 2011
Dover De
Atleast something worked out lol. I don't use link2sd so I've been running pa for about 2 weeks now.

Sent from my SPH-L900

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from my SPH-L900