(New App) S-pen Recorder for Note 10.1 2014

Search This thread

iceddown

Jul 17, 2008
I just wanted to share this new app with the community. It's called S-pen Recorder for Note 10.1 2014 and is available in the Samsung App store. It allows pdf hand written notes to be synced with recorded audio. You can also click a portion of your written text and the audio recorded at that moment will be played. One note, Spen SDK must be installed from Google Play store or this app won't work. I found this out by emailing the developer who responded promptly and was very helpful. This is the 1st app on Android that I have seen that adds my most missed feature from Notability on my old Ipad. Glad it's available for our Notes!

Crimso

Feb 23, 2010
I can't seem to be able to find this app in the Samsung Store. Can you or anyone point me in the right direction please?

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

iceddown

Jul 17, 2008
Does this work with any application using the pen, including Lecture Notes?<br />
<br />
Via my Note 3

Care to share how?
I emailed the developer of Lecture Notes 2 weeks ago and he told me it didn't offer that function.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

notebooko

Sep 6, 2012
It's a lecture notes add on. Just search for lecturerecordings.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

bobdude5

Jan 12, 2009
Tustin
It's a lecture notes add on. Just search for lecturerecordings.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

it does not do that. It just does a screen recording and then you have to scroll through the video to find what was being said at that time, which is very inefficient for a 2 hour lecture. This app lets you click on what you wrote within the note itself and it will play the audio based on what was being said at that stroke.

notebooko

Sep 6, 2012
it does not do that. It just does a screen recording and then you have to scroll through the video to find what was being said at that time, which is very inefficient for a 2 hour lecture. This app lets you click on what you wrote within the note itself and it will play the audio based on what was being said at that stroke.

In LectureRecordings open the notebook you want to play back and click replay notebook. Once in the replay screen press the menu button and choose the option 'Search Recordings' and then it asks you to touch a spot in the notebook that you want the audio to start from and it'll start at that keystroke.

Reactions: bobdude5

bobdude5

Jan 12, 2009
Tustin
In LectureRecordings open the notebook you want to play back and click replay notebook. Once in the replay screen press the menu button and choose the option 'Search Recordings' and then it asks you to touch a spot in the notebook that you want the audio to start from and it'll start at that keystroke.

i love you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just wanted to share this new app with the community. It's called S-pen Recorder for Note 10.1 2014 and is available in the Samsung App store. It allows pdf hand written notes to be synced with recorded audio. You can also click a portion of your written text and the audio recorded at that moment will be played. One note, Spen SDK must be installed from Google Play store or this app won't work. I found this out by emailing the developer who responded promptly and was very helpful. This is the 1st app on Android that I have seen that adds my most missed feature from Notability on my old Ipad. Glad it's available for our Notes!
    To get the app you have to visit the Samsung App Store from your Note. It won't show up if you look it up on a phone unless you use a Web browser and select your Note on the left. I hope this link below works.

http://apps.samsung.com/mars/topApp...4|@tot=12|@idx=0|@doc=G00019423893|@title=nil