[Q] Really screwed up need help

Search This thread

donkon

Nov 13, 2010
Was running cyanogenmod 11 and everything was great untill i installed something and it broke my play store. Decided to reinstall gapps in cwm but it froze when i was formatting cache. After 1 hour i forced restard and now its screw up really bad. I managed to reinstall gapps but its still bad. I am on my gfs laptop and need to fix this asap, i know i could do it if only i could put this cm 11 rom onto the sd card. I tried a lot of methods but it seems the emulated sdcard is gone, there is no directory and can't put files anywhere else. When i open phone theres just /emulated/storage and nothing. I am trying adb method now but my gf is using windows 8 and i am failing hard. Still on windows 7 at home, won't be back home for months though so i need to fix this here asap. Btw i had titanium backups but even that is not working. Help plz.

Last edited:

donkon

Nov 13, 2010
well i got adb working but now when i try accesing the device through adb the phone automatically restarts. I tried "adb reboot bootloader" and it either restarts or if i check devices it will say no devices then automatically restart

votinh

Jul 6, 2011
Can you get into Recovery mode?
Have you tried ADB push from there?