[q] [B][/BSGH-I537 ROM REQUEST PLEASE URGENT!!!!

Search This thread

noelb2

Feb 6, 2009
miami
]Hi folks, I have a request and a question. I have 300+ pcs of s4 active(i537) they are for one of my customers, he wants me to remove all At&T bloatware and boot animation. We all know that will take all year to do 300+ phones. So I'm asking if anyone have or can modify a i537 stock rom removing all bloatware and logos so that i can just use odin to flash to all phones. thanks please let me know im willing to pay. its Very Urgent.
Now another questions is if possible can anyone make the gt-i9295(oem s4 active) fit on the i537? I would rather that it would make things much easier. Please PM me if anyone has an answer, please let me know cost and i will send to your paypal thank you again!!!

Last edited:
]Hi folks, I have a request and a question. I have 300+ pcs of s4 active(i537) they are for one of my customers, he wants me to remove all At&T bloatware and boot animation. We all know that will take all year to do 300+ phones. So I'm asking if anyone have or can modify a i537 stock rom removing all bloatware and logos so that i can just use odin to flash to all phones. thanks please let me know im willing to pay. its Very Urgent.
Now another questions is if possible can anyone make the gt-i9295(oem s4 active) fit on the i537? I would rather that it would make things much easier. Please PM me if anyone has an answer, please let me know cost and i will send to your paypal thank you again!!!

You will not be able to do anything that you've stated with the i537. The i537 has a locked bootloader so it can only flash things that have been signed by Samsung. The Odin files have been signed by Samsung, so that is why we are able to flash them; however once you modify the Odin package the signature will change and you will no longer be able to flash it to the i537.

As for flashing i9295 firmware to the i537, it is also impossible at the moment because the signatures don't match. Until somebody finds a workaround to the locked bootloader there's nothing you can do. You would be able to exactly what you are asking with the i9295 however since the bootloader is not locked.

I thought of one possible option though.
  1. First you would have to root every phone manually, if they're on 4.2.2 it's going to be significantly faster than 4.3.
  2. Install SafeStrap
  3. Make a Nandroid backup of the rooted stock ROM with all the AT&T bloat removed.
  4. Restore that Nandroid to the other 299 phones using SafeStrap.
  5. Remove SafeStrap and unroot (remove SuperSU).

It's still going to take a ton of time but at least you don't have remove all the AT&T bloat manually.

Reactions: noelb2

noelb2

Feb 6, 2009
miami
Thanks for your quick reply, yeah i was doing what your mentioned above but mannnn thats a looonnggg process. Was hoping to find something faster
and some of the phones are 4.3 so you already know how long of a process it is to root that one. but i really appreciate your help if anymore quick advise it will be more than appreciated and as I said I will pay for anyones time and hard work. thanks again guys!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You will not be able to do anything that you've stated with the i537. The i537 has a locked bootloader so it can only flash things that have been signed by Samsung. The Odin files have been signed by Samsung, so that is why we are able to flash them; however once you modify the Odin package the signature will change and you will no longer be able to flash it to the i537.

As for flashing i9295 firmware to the i537, it is also impossible at the moment because the signatures don't match. Until somebody finds a workaround to the locked bootloader there's nothing you can do. You would be able to exactly what you are asking with the i9295 however since the bootloader is not locked.

I thought of one possible option though.
    1. First you would have to root every phone manually, if they're on 4.2.2 it's going to be significantly faster than 4.3.
    2. Install SafeStrap
    3. Make a Nandroid backup of the rooted stock ROM with all the AT&T bloat removed.
    4. Restore that Nandroid to the other 299 phones using SafeStrap.
    5. Remove SafeStrap and unroot (remove SuperSU).

It's still going to take a ton of time but at least you don't have remove all the AT&T bloat manually.