Mini MicroSD Card Reader

Search This thread

Evilmonstertruck

Jan 26, 2012
Colonial Beach VA
I saw something like this on kickstarter. I saw a thread somewhere. Im glad that I don't have to wait now. Oh and I can use all of the damn sd cards I have lying around because all the new phones don't use them...So stupid.

Wait.. this might be what I saw

girlygirl00

Aug 23, 2010
Houston
I saw something like this on kickstarter. I saw a thread somewhere. Im glad that I don't have to wait now. Oh and I can use all of the damn sd cards I have lying around because all the new phones don't use them...So stupid.

Yes this is the one.
And same here with the extra sd cards! haha

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app

hd-renegade

Aug 31, 2012
Waynesville

20degrees

Oct 11, 2012
Cool... I have a 64gb chilling with no use. I'm gonna order one of these. It will come in handy for video recording and such.

LG G2

girlygirl00

Aug 23, 2010
Houston
Happy to share this great find. Especially with the OS taking up a good amount of our 16/32gb phones! :)

Drroid

Oct 21, 2011
Happy to share this great find. Especially with the OS taking up a good amount of our 16/32gb phones! :)

When they posted this idea on kickstarter I ended up backing it. It's an awesome device especially when you have time to waste and don't want to store the whole first season of breaking bad on your phone haha

girlygirl00

Aug 23, 2010
Houston
When they posted this idea on kickstarter I ended up backing it. It's an awesome device especially when you have time to waste and don't want to store the whole first season of breaking bad on your phone haha

I was going to back it, but kept putting it off. I was really glad it had enough backers, and I immediately put myself on the list to be alerted when pre-orders started.
Maybe I should put the season on mine too, because everyone seems addicted to this show! haha

Drroid

Oct 21, 2011
Not to get off topic or anything but jf it comes from AMC than its sheer amazing. Just got into BB and walking dead comes back this Sunday.

And as far as the card reader goes, best $12 I've ever spent/backed.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: girlygirl00

thestrangebrew

Jul 14, 2012
Wow this is awesome. I was going to look into USB otg but this is much smaller and no cables. Thanks for posting!

chubaan

Oct 15, 2007
Houston
[)@/\/\/\/ it!!!
Now that hurts..
Just 2days ago I bought a 32gb flash drive with otg cable for ~$40 to carry all the pictures and files for work.
Given that the packaging was cut in half with the scissors, Lets hope I can still return the flash drive..

Sent from my LG-D801

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First off, I apologize if someone has already posted about this. I looked through the forums and didn't see anything.
    I originally bought this for my HTC One. It works great with my G2 as well. When you plug it in, it gives you a pop up with USB options.

http://www.meenova.com/st/p/m3r.html

Can anyone upload a picture of the unit plugged into your G2?

But that would kind of defeat the purpose of this adapter. It would be cheaper for me to just get a cable and use one of my flash drives. grrrr...I think I need to find a case first before buying something.

Maybe these pics will give you an idea.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
    I backed this on kickstarter when it was announced. Back then I still had a phone with SD card support but I saw the trend in dropping SD card support for new devices. After I got my G2, I took out the Mini Micro SD Card Reader, popped it in, and was glad to see it just worked. I could keep using my SD card with my G2. So glad I got this way back then.

One thing I do with the Mini MicroSD Card Reader is put my big games on it. To do this, I use an app called FolderMount. This app lets me move the data of big games (GTA for example) over to the SD card to save space on internal storage. Then when I want to play that game, I plug in the SD card, mount the data, and get to playing. My Mini MicroSD Card Reader came with keychain attachments so I have it handy anywhere I go.

If you still have an SD card from a previous phone, or if you play lots of big mobile games and find the internal storage running out quickly, you should get Mini MicroSD Card Reader and expand your storage space.

Yes this is the one.
    And same here with the extra sd cards! haha