Please Help i think i ruined my phone

Search This thread

keithy351

Feb 8, 2014
Hello guys ive been spending days following tutorials on trying to get this phone back, so i got this phone for free, my mate owned it he tried run a custom rom after unlocking it but it got stuck in a boot loop, so i ended up with it. When i got it i tried to install different roms but they all got in a boot loop which i think i read it was because it was s-on and hboot-1.53, so i read about RUU's so i relocked the phone using the commander the phone now says relocked, i tried a bunch of different RUU's but all of them failed. I then tried to goldcard the SD card, so i first formated it, but cant get past the stage to get the CID as the usb debugging isnt enabled so it wont connect with htc sync and when i you the command window and do the adb devices it will not recognise the phone. So i tried to unlock the phone again but now every time i try doing it it keeps failing, i cant get access to any codes so i cant get a new unlock_code.bin so i got the unlock_code.bin from my mate but failed. signature verify failed. Basically i just want to get this phone working, it is
OPTUS001
SHOOTER_U
HBOOT-1.53.0007
RADIO-11.25.3504.06_M
OpenDSP-vo.2.6.0.2226.00.0202

i dont know if any of that information is helpful if anyone can help me get this phone working the gratitude will be high as its been wrecking my brain the past few days.

Anonymuszymus

Apr 11, 2013
What recovery do you have?
Try to install CoolICS rom,probably it will works( do a full wipe before)

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: keithy351

keithy351

Feb 8, 2014

No recovery, from what he told me he didnt back anything up, just done a whipe, i dont think i can install a rom though since the phone is in relock mode and cant get it to unlock again, is there an RUU that will work? the ones i tried all failed

Will the rom install if i put it on the main section of the sd card and re-name the rom PG86IMG?

keithy351

Feb 8, 2014
ok ignore what i previously wrote, i reinstalled gsmevo3droot and was able to use the old unlock_code.bin to reunlock the phone now i can access recovery again, i then installed the rom you suggested then took the boot image out and done the fastboot boot boot.img, phone is working thankyou so much

Last edited:

Anonymuszymus

Apr 11, 2013
ok ignore what i previously wrote, i reinstalled gsmevo3droot and was able to use the old unlock_code.bin to reunlock the phone now i can access recovery again, i then installed the rom you suggested then took the boot image out and done the fastboot boot boot.img, phone is working thankyou so much

you're welcome ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.