Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

IntelSoftApps

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 3, 2011
intelsoftapps.com
hello everyone,

I have been developing a new launcher. It is called myHome. It is on the market already, but i did a complete major update... So it is almost like a whole new app basically.

Anyways, i am looking for some people to test it before i update the app. That way i can get all of the bugs out, if any.

-SCREENSHOTS-

ss5.jpg

ss1.jpg

ss8.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss7.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss2.jpg

----

**UPDATE**

(We have received MANY emails for Beta Testing! So many that way created a new webpage on our site for myHome BETA download! Click the link below)

For the .APK file, go to this link - http://intelsoftapps.com/myHomeTesters/register.php

If you want to work with us or be part of myHome, feel free to email us at Support@intelsoftapps.com

I am very sorry i cant post the file here. It is kind of a risk with some people attempting to steal it. (Although, it is already published...)

Last edited:

IntelSoftApps

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 3, 2011
intelsoftapps.com
Good news!

We are almost done and will be releasing it to the market later this evening. The app already exist, but it will be a MAJOR update.

We are still handing beta's to testers!

VeNuMuS

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles
Tried it and then uninstalled its just too slow on my atrix

Sent from my Chuck Norris powered Steelblurred Atrix

gott.eric

Nov 12, 2010
If you still need beta testers, I'd be glad to give it a go. PM me if so. I have a DX running Apex 2.0.0 beta.

alioooop

Jan 12, 2010
Skellefteå
Seams like a good launcher but daaaamn, you took my trademark ;) Im the developer of myClock and I have started testing some stuff for a launcher :D

hon kin

Jan 9, 2011
I'm using P500, if you like to have some test on a midrange, MDPI one, i'm willing to help.

=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello everyone,

I have been developing a new launcher. It is called myHome. It is on the market already, but i did a complete major update... So it is almost like a whole new app basically.

Anyways, i am looking for some people to test it before i update the app. That way i can get all of the bugs out, if any.

-SCREENSHOTS-

ss5.jpg

ss1.jpg

ss8.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss7.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss2.jpg

----

**UPDATE**

(We have received MANY emails for Beta Testing! So many that way created a new webpage on our site for myHome BETA download! Click the link below)

For the .APK file, go to this link - http://intelsoftapps.com/myHomeTesters/register.php

If you want to work with us or be part of myHome, feel free to email us at Support@intelsoftapps.com

I am very sorry i cant post the file here. It is kind of a risk with some people attempting to steal it. (Although, it is already published...)