samsung galaxy s sgh-t959v mod?

Search This thread

DayDaysTech

Jan 29, 2012
From my phone I can't see sigs but I believe lumin links to here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1500427 So yeah try that then reflash one of the ROMs from the dev section.
Edit: are you trying to do everything from your phone without a computer? If so I can make you up a quick guide to try.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

im using a computer now, i think its more easy using a computer then a phone

95Z28

Apr 29, 2011
It is. Just let us know how it goes for you.

DayDaysTech

Jan 29, 2012
ok everything is fixed and back to the way it was. its rooed ect having a few problems but its probly the roms fult. i have one more qestion, i see there is a theme section, is there anything i should know about that? can i use any theme there?

95Z28

Apr 29, 2011
ok everything is fixed and back to the way it was. its rooed ect having a few problems but its probly the roms fult. i have one more qestion, i see there is a theme section, is there anything i should know about that? can i use any theme there?

What ROM are you using? Because I can personally say there's nothing wrong with most of the GB ROMs available. Certainly not with any of the most recent ones.
Read the op of the theme you're interested in and you'll find what ROM(s) it's intended for.

DayDaysTech

Jan 29, 2012
What ROM are you using? Because I can personally say there's nothing wrong with most of the GB ROMs available. Certainly not with any of the most recent ones.
Read the op of the theme you're interested in and you'll find what ROM(s) it's intended for.

Valhalla Final like for example, when i open up my call logs it simetimes closes on me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey where are the links to your sig?

There you go.
    Then you are going to have to go with one of our custom ROM's. You can follow one of the first two links in my signature. Whichever better suits your phone situation.

Custom ROM's are in the Development SubForum.
    Hehe... don't ever take any offense to anything I post airfluip.
    You can do this:

ignore_list.jpg
    yeah. you could wipe /data through either CWM or through the phone's settings menu

Lumin

Putting those back will help a lot of people. It'd be great if you left them there but your call.