Order a Dev M8 for a Canadian

Search This thread

BrockFerens

Jun 17, 2010
Kelowna
Was wondering if anyone would be willing to order me a Dev M8 and ship it to me in Canada? I'll pay you for your time, and give you the money upfront through PayPal. Am trying to find away around not being able to get it in Canada

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

daorderdillon

Jul 27, 2012
nassau
Was wondering if anyone would be willing to order me a Dev M8 and ship it to me in Canada? I'll pay you for your time, and give you the money upfront through PayPal. Am trying to find away around not being able to get it in Canada

Don't trust ppl dude go to eBay or Amazon

Sent from my HTC Butterfly S using Tapatalk

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012

dont do it just in case:D

ayo234

Nov 21, 2012

I could probably help you with getting a HTC one m8. As of right now, the m8 is sold out on Amazon but you can alert me when you see one available and we can go through with this.