[Q] Best way to factory reset?

Search This thread

wtoj34

Jan 28, 2012
San Antonio, TX
So I've been having this weird popping cracking sound in the speakers with Netflix and play movies and whatnot, assumed it was hardware defective. Just today it really got to me so I put on some headphones and it has the same annoying sounds / lag in the videos. I figure it's software so I'm going to reset. I've never actually factory reset a phone w/o using a custom recovery so my question is how do I go about doing this? Do I use the backup and reset option in settings?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga
So I've been having this weird popping cracking sound in the speakers with Netflix and play movies and whatnot, assumed it was hardware defective. Just today it really got to me so I put on some headphones and it has the same annoying sounds / lag in the videos. I figure it's software so I'm going to reset. I've never actually factory reset a phone w/o using a custom recovery so my question is how do I go about doing this? Do I use the backup and reset option in settings?

Thanks in advance

U could go into settings/backup & reset. Then click on reset phone.

Reactions: wtoj34

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in advance

U could go into settings/backup & reset. Then click on reset phone.