GameLoft Games

Search This thread

brocja01

Jun 10, 2008
Has anyone tried getting any of the gameloft games side-loaded onto the Kindle? Thinking the extra screen size would really make a bunch of these games alot of fun to play.

asb2164

Feb 7, 2011
Lets Golf 2 would not run Lets Golf started but it was not full screen and when you needed to touch an area on screen the area to touch was not on the button. but above very annoying uninstalled

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

I tried several different GameLoft games and none seem to work.

Printerscape

Apr 14, 2011
I bought Asphalt 6 and Block Breaker 3, both of which work just fine, off the Amazon App Store.

I also bought Eternal Legacy off of their site (changing it to India to buy it for $2 instead of $5 =P), picking a PowerVR phone so it works with the Kindle Fire, and that too works fine.

SHADOWGUN shows under Market as well; it installed via Google Market (I already owned it) just fine, and works great.

3D games all work fine, as long as it's coded for it (e.g. PowerVR). I tried loading one coded for Qualcomm, but it didn't play 'till I used ChainFire3D Pro to play with. ChainFire3D Pro, however, doesn't seem to use per-app settings very well, so I gave up trying to play Qualcomm games on it.

rmcvey

May 16, 2011
London
www.geekknight.com
working games

Asphalt 5 worked great, however could not get Modern Combat to install, it will install in the Android Market, but when trying to download the additional files needed, I get an error saying device not supported.

While not Gameloft Games, I have also got ShadowGun, and Riptide GP running on my fire perfectly.

What I think is funn; is a game that can be bought in the Amazon App Store. Dead Space; is the one 3D game I've had the most trouble with, even though it says Kindle Fire edition. I have to open the game about 5 times everytime I want to play it; to get it to open, and sometimes it will start to open, get half way and then force close. Once it does finally open thou, it plays perfectly then.

drcalypso

Jun 26, 2009
@Printerscape: did you download eternal legacy to a powervr phone and transfer it to the fire? because the only option i get when i try to buy it is entering a phone number....but since the fire does not have a phone number...well you know :D

smtom

Aug 26, 2010
Sandstorm installed fine, although there was a black strip along the bottom 1/5th of the screen, throughout the scenes.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA Premium App

Printerscape

Apr 14, 2011
@Printerscape: did you download eternal legacy to a powervr phone and transfer it to the fire? because the only option i get when i try to buy it is entering a phone number....but since the fire does not have a phone number...well you know :D

They give you the download link after purchasing via the site.

Note the game has about 1GB worth of external download, and personally it took me forever to download it because it kept failing (though Asphalt 6's 500MB download never failed).

Strange; the download said ~900MB, but the files in the directory is ~600MB (rar/compressed to ~450MB). Oh well; it works so... here's the SD Data direct link:
http://www.multiupload.com/YT0KLAG5IO

Note that this data itself won't do anything; you still need the apk that you purchased off the site.

Last edited:
Reactions: drcalypso

drcalypso

Jun 26, 2009

Note the game has about 1GB worth of external download, and personally it took me forever to download it because it kept failing (though Asphalt 6's 500MB download never failed).

Strange; the download said ~900MB, but the files in the directory is ~600MB (rar/compressed to ~450MB). Oh well; it works so... here's the SD Data direct link:
(cannot post links yet :D)

Note that this data itself won't do anything; you still need the apk that you purchased off the site.

Thank you really much for the link to the SD files. i'm gonna try purchasing it again from the site.
so am i basicly free to enter any mobile number or are they gonna send me a link to the apk to the phone number i supplied?
and did you go to gameloft indias site and when asked for your country and device you picked india?
one more question: do you remember which powervr phone you picked?
even though it's only $3 i still wanna save those xD

[EDIT] Whenever i select a powervr phone, like the Samsung Galaxy Nexus the site tells me that it's not a supportet device..what the...?

Last edited:

Printerscape

Apr 14, 2011
Thank you really much for the link to the SD files. i'm gonna try purchasing it again from the site.
so am i basicly free to enter any mobile number or are they gonna send me a link to the apk to the phone number i supplied?
and did you go to gameloft indias site and when asked for your country and device you picked india?

[EDIT] Whenever i select a powervr phone, like the Samsung Galaxy Nexus the site tells me that it's not a supportet device..what the...?

You can go to the site main site for Eternal Legacy HD, hit purchase, country: India, carrier: Others, manufacturer: Samsung, Model: Samsung Galaxy S, phone number: 911234567890 (doesn't matter, as long as it's correct number of digits):
oaFb4.png

Pay via CC or PayPal and it's $2. Afterwards, they'll give you the link to download (they'll say that they sent it, but you can alternatively download directly off their site):
PoI1D.png

Check PM for more details.

Reactions: drcalypso

drcalypso

Jun 26, 2009
Thank you sooooo much. buying/paying/downloading/copying as i type.
Those instructions were more than i could have asked for! absolutely perfect. and blazing fast.
once again, thank you.
i'll report back in a minute to tell you if everything works

[EDIT]
Sorry it took so long, my fire updated and i had to get swiftkey working again first, and reroot.
anyway i dont have a final answer yet as Eternal Legacy FCs while verifying the files. guess i'm gonna download the whole deal myself again. thanks for supplying though!
i'm gonna report back when it's done downloading, which could take some time....

Last edited:

Printerscape

Apr 14, 2011
Those instructions were more than i could have asked for! absolutely perfect. and blazing fast.
once again, thank you.

No problem; bored here anyway =P.

Attached is a hex-edited game save (early in the game; about 1 hour in) to give you level 50, 99 items of each, and a lot of currency. Extract it (.sav file), then use any file explorer on your Fire (or ADB push it) to put it in (you need root):
Code:
/data/data/com.gameloft.android.TBFV.GloftELHP.ML/

Once you load it, save the game again in a new slot, and load from the newly saved slot (if you play off of the save, it'll bug out; also you cannot overwrite this save, so save in a new slot). Feel free to delete the file afterwards.

The game is very unforgiving, so... it may come in handy =P.

Attachments

• ELSave_2.rar
    622 bytes · Views: 43
Reactions: fleton

fleton

Feb 5, 2011
Thank you Printerscape, was wondering how to get gameloft games on the fire, time to go spend my paycheck on a bunch of their game :p

drcalypso

Jun 26, 2009

Attached is a hex-edited game save (early in the game; about 1 hour in) to give you level 50, 99 items of each, and a lot of currency. Extract it (.sav file), then use any file explorer on your Fire (or ADB push it) to put it in (you need root):
Code:

Once you load it, save the game again in a new slot, and load from the newly saved slot (if you play off of the save, it'll bug out; also you cannot overwrite this save, so save in a new slot). Feel free to delete the file afterwards.

And i have to thank you again :D. I'll definately keep that save at hand^^.
The game is still downloading right now because my connection is pretty much crap, so downloading stuff like that is more or less a test of will. I'm at around 55 to 60 percent right now.
any idea what might have caused the game to FC while verifying the files?
also, i assume this method works for other gameloft games like, for example sacred odyssey aswell, so i'm gonna check that afterwards.

Printerscape

Apr 14, 2011
any idea what might have caused the game to FC while verifying the files?
also, i assume this method works for other gameloft games like, for example sacred odyssey aswell, so i'm gonna check that afterwards.

I have no idea. Out of the three Gameloft games I own (Asphalt 6, Block Breaker 3, and Eternal Legacy), only Eternal Legacy seem to disconnect/crash while downloading. But after it's complete, I've had no crashes or issues with the game.

As for the "method", I see no reason it won't work with other PowerVR games, since the Kindle Fire is PowerVR.

drcalypso

Jun 26, 2009
oh come on gameloft! 3 minutes after my last post it failed downloading and started over.....what the eff?!
this is gonna be a loooong night i guess.

I'm still trying to get my hands on the kindle fire edition of dead space. but since they removed it from the amazon market AND i'm located in germany it's not gonna be that easy. there are said to be powervr versions of it floating around in the web, but none of 'em seem to work /sadface

[EDIT]
This is taking some interesting turns here :D
I finally downloaded it. It started, i was able to start a new game, but after loading to 100% and right when i pressed "start" ingame. it closed. and now i, for the heck of it, cant get past the gameloft intro video.
i'm stumped

Last edited:

drcalypso

Jun 26, 2009
I'm out of ideas.
I downloaded everything again over night. reinstalled the apk i bought from gameloft. even restarted the kindle after downloading, for no reason. Same thing. It just plays the gameloft logo video (which is a mp4 file, so there is no reason NOT to play it) but after that it just quits back to the kindle menu.
God, this is annoying.

drcalypso

Jun 26, 2009
and i thank you for all the support you've given me :D.
i wrote an email to the gameloft support, i'm curious to see what they've got up their sleeves^^

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

http://www.multiupload.com/YT0KLAG5IO

You can go to the site main site for Eternal Legacy HD, hit purchase, country: India, carrier: Others, manufacturer: Samsung, Model: Samsung Galaxy S, phone number: 911234567890 (doesn't matter, as long as it's correct number of digits):
    oaFb4.png

Pay via CC or PayPal and it's $2. Afterwards, they'll give you the link to download (they'll say that they sent it, but you can alternatively download directly off their site):
    PoI1D.png

Check PM for more details.
    once again, thank you.

Code: