[Q] Revert to stock/locked

Search This thread

aaron.a

Dec 24, 2010
I haven't used the device in a while and don't even remember the procedures I used to unlock/root the device.

I was hoping someone could give me a quicky tutorial on flashing stock recovery and system so that I can claim warranty.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky
I haven't used the device in a while and don't even remember the procedures I used to unlock/root the device.

I was hoping someone could give me a quicky tutorial on flashing stock recovery and system so that I can claim warranty.

I may be mistaken, but I think some may wish to know the reason of your warranty claim. I have seem others get turned down on help due to fraudulant reasons for warranty claim.

So the only help you would get from me is read. It hasnt been that long that you have unlearned that part of the process.

Sorry my friend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app

440bro

Oct 14, 2008
Cleveland ROCKS!!!
gsomething.net

On a pc open kies and select firmware upgrade and initialization. Type model number in ALL CAPS, then serial number.

Reactions: aaron.a

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky
That's really pessimistic.. Dude the hardware is aged. Main issue is bad USB connection. Running kies may become an issue. We'll see.

U have to admit, some people have wanted to do a warranty claim for some really irresponsible reasons. We all nullify our warranty once we take that step.
No bad feelings here. You probably didnt even have to state a warranty issue.

Imo

Good luck

Reactions: aaron.a

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

On a pc open kies and select firmware upgrade and initialization. Type model number in ALL CAPS, then serial number.
    fraudulant reasons for warranty claim.

That's really pessimistic.. Dude the hardware is aged. Main issue is bad USB connection. Running kies may become an issue. We'll see.

U have to admit, some people have wanted to do a warranty claim for some really irresponsible reasons. We all nullify our warranty once we take that step.
    No bad feelings here. You probably didnt even have to state a warranty issue.

Imo

Good luck