[FTF Wanted] Z1 Compact Australia Generic FTF

Search This thread

cheetah2k

May 27, 2008
Brisbane
Hi All

Does anyone here have the Generic Australian Z1 Compact and can make/post up an FTF pretty please?

Thanks in advance! :good:

DeaflyBlind

Nov 17, 2007
Hi All

Does anyone here have the Generic Australian Z1 Compact and can make/post up an FTF pretty please?

Hi. I ended up rooting my Telstra Z1C so I could modify the customisation number and then just updated/repaired through PC Companion/Sony Bridge to get the unbranded firmware. It's very quick and easy to do.

However, if you particularly want the FTF instead, I'll put it together this week sometime and upload it for you - might not be until the weekend though.

Reactions: cheetah2k

cheetah2k

May 27, 2008
Brisbane
Hi. I ended up rooting my Telstra Z1C so I could modify the customisation number and then just updated/repaired through PC Companion/Sony Bridge to get the unbranded firmware. It's very quick and easy to do.

However, if you particularly want the FTF instead, I'll put it together this week sometime and upload it for you - might not be until the weekend though.

I'm definitely happy to wait for the FTF, thanks sooooo much mate!!!! :good:

The wife will be stoked!

Epipsychidion

Feb 24, 2011
Hi. I ended up rooting my Telstra Z1C so I could modify the customisation number and then just updated/repaired through PC Companion/Sony Bridge to get the unbranded firmware. It's very quick and easy to do

Any chance of a short guide as to how to do this please? Thanks!

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

DeaflyBlind

Nov 17, 2007
Any chance of a short guide as to how to do this please? Thanks!

I followed THIS METHOD to root the phone.

And then Part A of THIS GUIDE to change the customisation number.

Note: Not sure if this was just me, but in Build Prop Editor, when I tapped each property and changed the value in the dialog box, they didn't seem to take. I had to tap the edit button and change the values in that screen (essentially a text editor). Just open it up again after the reboot to make sure the changes stuck.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All