Honor mod status bar

Search This thread

MotoMileCm7

Oct 17, 2011
On ho no mod cm7 Ics edition the status bar don't complied with many theme Chooser themes,what I can do to back to normal status bar on this rom?

Sent from my Milestone using XDA

Last edited:

MotoMileCm7

Oct 17, 2011
I don't like the cm7 without mod,its slow and doesn't have many tweaks! BTW thanks!
More ideas?

mrvek

Feb 10, 2011
/home
Ics? How you can to work with this?

ICS/CM9 works extremely well on Milestone. But the one by kabaldan: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1445209
Read first post, go to last page (or the one before last, there you can download newer files, a few pages back are also new google apps for ics).

As for hono - it is outdated and apparently buggy. CM7 RC2 is simply stunning. If you want it ics themed you can download theme from market and apply it using theme chooser. Hono used the one by Sonny Sekhon.
Regarding cm7 tweaks - it has ≈ just the right amount of tweaks to make it fast and stable.

MotoMileCm7

Oct 17, 2011
ICS/CM9 works extremely well on Milestone. But the one by kabaldan: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1445209
Read first post, go to last page (or the one before last, there you can download newer files, a few pages back are also new google apps for ics).

As for hono - it is outdated and apparently buggy. CM7 RC2 is simply stunning. If you want it ics themed you can download theme from market and apply it using theme chooser. Hono used the one by Sonny Sekhon.
Regarding cm7 tweaks - it has ≈ just the right amount of tweaks to make it fast and stable.

in ics,what with sms? last time i used it is sooooo slowely..

zalabam

Jul 14, 2010
I was using the last Cm9 nightly, but I have some problem to answer calls when the screen was on, and some problems with data.
So i decied to try the new version of Cm6. The last build is running much better, no bugs, and I'm using a ICS theme.

Try this.