[Q] Nobody?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

BjarneHenning

Jan 15, 2011
Copenhagen
Realy ?.

Nobody goes beyond berta-1. Guess everybody is in such a hurry, that nobody stays on a thred - and finishes it?. Weekly. bla. bla. ?. Hurry on, and start a new beta-1. Bought a new HTC, as it seems to be the way to go. Hooray, just cancel my account...

Best regards to the rest of you s'''''s.

BH.

thewisenerd

Sep 27, 2012
Realy ?.

Nobody goes beyond berta-1. Guess everybody is in such a hurry, that nobody stays on a thred - and finishes it?. Weekly. bla. bla. ?. Hurry on, and start a new beta-1. Bought a new HTC, as it seems to be the way to go. Hooray, just cancel my account...

BH.

Regardless of what you say, I'd strongly like to disagree. I am sure you are stating this for the reason that TeamCody, had released a line of KitKat ROMs for the device, but never really released any new builds. I take that responsibility on my hands, for TeamCody was planning to do a "few" ROMs and maintain them, but I "bombarded" the orig-development forum with ROMs, not because of my own intentions, but as they were ports, so, decided to build them from source, and some were user requests (read more here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=49389884&postcount=10).

The maintaining part is where comes the trouble. KitKat is in active development, and there are a lot of changes taking place. And, anything *NOT* CM, the list of patches, git pull, git merge FETCH_HEAD, the no. of repos to local_manifest is too damn high. And, not to mention, that I'm currently taking a break (hope this to be small), due to academic life (this extends to most of the members of Team-Cody, as we're still "students" for the fact of matter), and real life (oh, why!?).

Anyways, will be looking forward to get back to dev'ving, soon. Not to mention that the "fastest" we have is an i3-3220, which only one member can access, (that's me :p ), which builds kitkat from scratch in ~3 hours (sometimes takes more too :rolleyes: ). So, not exactly a "build server" specs, (which builds kitkat in less than an hour?) but still, we're doing good.

So, that's about this post. And, yes, there have been some great dev' collaboration in the past. Examples are cm9, cm10, cm10.1, and, OFC, cm10.2... Its just kitkat, which hasn't "taken off" yet :fingers-crossed:

P.S. Personally waiting for @galaxyfreak to release build 4, as he'd probably release his sources after that, for fixing the game bug, which'd "stabilise" most of the KitKat ROMs (CM based ones, dunno about others).

BjarneHenning

Jan 15, 2011
Copenhagen
Regardless of what you say, I'd strongly like to disagree. I am sure you are stating this for the reason that TeamCody, had released a line of KitKat ROMs for the device, but never really released any new builds. I take that responsibility on my hands, for TeamCody was planning to do a "few" ROMs and maintain them, but I "bombarded" the orig-development forum with ROMs, not because of my own intentions, but as they were ports, so, decided to build them from source, and some were user requests (read more here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=49389884&postcount=10).

The maintaining part is where comes the trouble. KitKat is in active development, and there are a lot of changes taking place. And, anything *NOT* CM, the list of patches, git pull, git merge FETCH_HEAD, the no. of repos to local_manifest is too damn high. And, not to mention, that I'm currently taking a break (hope this to be small), due to academic life (this extends to most of the members of Team-Cody, as we're still "students" for the fact of matter), and real life (oh, why!?).

Anyways, will be looking forward to get back to dev'ving, soon. Not to mention that the "fastest" we have is an i3-3220, which only one member can access, (that's me :p ), which builds kitkat from scratch in ~3 hours (sometimes takes more too :rolleyes: ). So, not exactly a "build server" specs, (which builds kitkat in less than an hour?) but still, we're doing good.

So, that's about this post. And, yes, there have been some great dev' collaboration in the past. Examples are cm9, cm10, cm10.1, and, OFC, cm10.2... Its just kitkat, which hasn't "taken off" yet :fingers-crossed:

P.S. Personally waiting for @galaxyfreak to release build 4, as he'd probably release his sources after that, for fixing the game bug, which'd "stabilise" most of the KitKat ROMs (CM based ones, dunno about others).

Hi thewisenerd.

Thank you for a superfast reply. :good:

Good luck with your releases.

Peace. :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Realy ?.

BH.