Ciq discovered in rom on M919

Search This thread

sahi2myfriend

Nov 13, 2012
San Bernardino
Im running dbrom3.4 and today I ran trev420 logging test paid app and CIQ was found in lib something t-mobile.i removed it but I just wanted to share with other dbrom users who are unaware of this.......

Last edited:

sahi2myfriend

Nov 13, 2012
San Bernardino
Seekn answer

So I just finished flashing insanity the rebirth and I also found CIQ same exact files..Removed them.....Just wondering if The CIQ free or CIQremoved stated on devs "op" are pointing to a different type of CIQ and if so what types of CIQ this im trying to understand..no pun intention to any devs personally.Just trying to learn....
Edit..same files on dbomrom4.3
Sent from my SGH-M919

Last edited:

The Sickness

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2012
Somewhere in Texas
So I just finished flashing insanity the rebirth and I also found CIQ same exact files..Removed them.....Just wondering if The CIQ free or CIQremoved stated on devs "op" are pointing to a different type of CIQ and if so what types of CIQ this im trying to understand..no pun intention to any devs personally.Just trying to learn....
Edit..same files on dbomrom4.3
Sent from my SGH-M919

The CIQ in my rom Insanity has no CIQ in the CSC feature. Xml. Lib file doesn't matter. But I will remove it

My S4 Has Gone Insane
Deviant Development Team Member

The Sickness

Oct 27, 2012
Somewhere in Texas
Feature.xml

My S4 Has Gone Insane

Attachments

• 1393720413418.jpg
    1393720413418.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 214

sahi2myfriend

Nov 13, 2012
San Bernardino
Down to the point. Why thread was started.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1393778611394.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393778611394.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 162

The Sickness

Oct 27, 2012
Somewhere in Texas
Point is CIQ is ran from feature.xml. As I have stated and provided a screenie....it is not present. Which means the lib you see useless

My S4 Wants A Kit Kat

sahi2myfriend

Nov 13, 2012
San Bernardino
Point is CIQ is ran from feature.xml. As I have stated and provided a screenie....it is not present. Which means the lib you see useless

My S4 Wants A Kit Kat

Ok thanks for your explanation. I wasnt trying to put down anyone's work especially an awesome dev like you. I simply was just stating what I found In my screenshot post above on CIQ. Thanks for your shared hard work and time you provide here for the community and some..:thumbup:

MY PHONE$ eSGee4 $

The Sickness

Oct 27, 2012
Somewhere in Texas
Ok thanks for your explanation. I wasnt trying to put down anyone's work especially an awesome dev like you. I simply was just stating what I found In my screenshot post above on CIQ. Thanks for your shared hard work and time you provide here for the community and some..:thumbup:

MY PHONE$ eSGee4 $

I will make sure in future updates to delete it from lib as well. ....

My S4 Wants A Kit Kat

Michael Hill

May 4, 2014
Manata
Its an Important Discussion for Ciq discovered in rom on M919

So I just finished flashing insanity the rebirth and I also found CIQ same exact files.
Removed them.....Just wondering if The CIQ free or CIQremoved stated on devs "op" are pointing to
a different type of CIQ and if so what types of CIQ this im trying to understand..no pun intention
to any devs personally.
Just trying to learn....

sahi2myfriend

Nov 13, 2012
San Bernardino
Its an Important Discussion for Ciq discovered in rom on M919

So I just finished flashing insanity the rebirth and I also found CIQ same exact files.
Removed them.....Just wondering if The CIQ free or CIQremoved stated on devs "op" are pointing to
a different type of CIQ and if so what types of CIQ this im trying to understand..no pun intention
to any devs personally.
Just trying to learn....

Just read all the posts in this thread and you will get your answers.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Oh good, another old thread revived from the abyss for no reason. Awesome.

MY PHONE$ eSGee4 $

I will make sure in future updates to delete it from lib as well. ....

My S4 Wants A Kit Kat
    Im running dbrom3.4 and today I ran trev420 logging test paid app and CIQ was found in lib something t-mobile.i removed it but I just wanted to share with other dbrom users who are unaware of this.......

CIQ is in CSC as well. Look and ye shall find. ....

My S4 Has Gone Insane