[Theme] DetoxEVO Theme (UPDATED 7-18) - White Theme! - FRESH and Damage Control!!!

Search This thread

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
Detox EVO

This is a theme I found over in the Nexus forum. It originally came from a collection of Desire themes...and was ported to the Nexus. Now it is blessed to be sported on the HTC EVO! I haven't made many changes from the original theme, aside from a few app "taskbar" icons...and a few other taskbar icons.

THIS IS BUILT FOR THE LATEST DAMAGE CONTROL 3.2.3 - AND THE LATEST FRESH 1.0.0 THAT IS OUT!!!

NOW WITH BLACK WIDGETS!!!!!

THIS SHOULD WORK ON ALL SENSE ROMS BUILD WITH THE LATEST OTA RUU!!!

Thanks goes to cubanaso for getting this theme going for the Nexus folks, and SUPER THANKS to Jschisurf....for his XML knowledge!!!!!!

Also of course....great thanks to my personal tester LilPup81 for flashing what ever I come up with, and sending me screenies within minutes!! :)

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WOULD LIKE THE VANILLA LOCKSCREEN (PICTURED BELOW).....FIRST REMOVE THE HTCLOCKSCREEN.APK VIA ADB, THEN FLASH THIS - VanlliaLockScreenFix.zip-Signed

detoxevo00.jpg
detoxevo01.jpg

detoxevo02.jpg
detoxevo03.jpg

detoxevo04.jpg
detoxevo05.jpg

detoxevo06.jpg
detoxevo07.jpg

I hope you all enjoy this theme....it's perhaps one of my personal favorites, as I love anything white!!!

DetoxEVO_Theme.zip-Signed

DetoxEVO_Theme.zip-Signed - MIRROR (Thanks Sporkman)

NOW WITH BLACK WIDGETS!!!

DetoxEVO_BlackWidgetTheme.zip-Signed - BLACK WIDGET VERSION!!! :)

DetoxEVO_BlackWidgetTheme.zip-Signed - MIRROR (Thanks Sporkman)

Here is the wallpaper in the screen shots above that I created from cubanaso homescreen :) Also one below without the graphics ......

detoxevowallpaper.jpg

whitewallpaper.jpg

Last edited:

-shift-

Jun 29, 2010
holy crap, konikub.... holy crap...

*standing ovation*

i'm trying this out as soon as i can. this looks absolutely fantastic!

Cordy

Feb 2, 2008
Exactly what I was hoping for! Thanks Konikub!

Sent from My HTC Evo 4G using XDA App

Sporkman

Mar 13, 2009
think i found a bug ! android music player is blank ! no controls show no txt nadda

and do you knwo the green highlight is a different color from whats on the topbar and button press ?

i mean like the email client it could jsut be the black background idk ill put up a screen shot in a min

Last edited: