Search This thread

friendsradar

Dec 4, 2010
Hello people, i present you a new Augmented Reality App on the Android Market:

FriendsRadar is a mobile App with which you can find your friends* in the easiest way with the augmented reality view (AR). Think about that, how many times are you in a place trying to meet some friends but you can not locate them (Don't be afraid about localization, we considered your privacy concerns, therefore you can activate your GPS for few minutes then turn it off, you can select what friend can receive your position, etc., YOU have the control).

You also have the GoogleMaps view like GoogleLatitude to locate yourself and your friends, and a ListView where you can manage your 5 or 300 friends.

One click over the friends and you can chat with them, send them a SMS, EMAIL or call them too.

It works on all Android (1.6 Version and beyond) mobile devices that have an Internet connection and a GPS receiver.

*The App works at the moment with google accounts. In the future others will be supported, so rate it according to it, be fear please!

Reactions: Tse-KO

friendsradar

Dec 4, 2010
How can I insert here a picture?
I think like because I'm a new user here i cant post outside links, so you can search for the FriendsRadar page on facebook, there are some pictures, or google it.

Last edited:

nkhs9412235

Nov 28, 2008
Or you can upload to other albums such as picasa or imageshack,then post the image URL.

Waneee

Apr 12, 2010
Excuse me.

Where can I download this app in the mobile page?

I wanna try this.

PhilDsT

Jun 15, 2010
??

Market? or
via the above link and "Download directly from the Android Market"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello people, i present you a new Augmented Reality App on the Android Market:

FriendsRadar is a mobile App with which you can find your friends* in the easiest way with the augmented reality view (AR). Think about that, how many times are you in a place trying to meet some friends but you can not locate them (Don't be afraid about localization, we considered your privacy concerns, therefore you can activate your GPS for few minutes then turn it off, you can select what friend can receive your position, etc., YOU have the control).

You also have the GoogleMaps view like GoogleLatitude to locate yourself and your friends, and a ListView where you can manage your 5 or 300 friends.

One click over the friends and you can chat with them, send them a SMS, EMAIL or call them too.

It works on all Android (1.6 Version and beyond) mobile devices that have an Internet connection and a GPS receiver.

*The App works at the moment with google accounts. In the future others will be supported, so rate it according to it, be fear please!