[THEME]Doc's Master, SlimICS, AOKP 06/15/12 [Dark Semi-Transparent]

Search This thread

jcurtis369

Oct 4, 2010
Houston, TX
not sure yet im not on my comp today don't want to do anything on my phone when im not on my comp i will be home later night time though 12am lol will see if ever it needs to be port or will work out of the box unless someone try it and say it is safe and working on them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using xda premium

Sinichi those themed apps work out of the box they are perfectly safe to use :D you should include them in your theme in your next update and im not sure if you have seen but aokp build 32 was released ;)

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
Sinichi those themed apps work out of the box they are perfectly safe to use :D you should include them in your theme in your next update and im not sure if you have seen but aokp build 32 was released ;)

Here you go ;) updated to AOKP build 32

Dark Theme App v3.1

Note: If your coming from a fresh wipe you need to flash the latest gapps first then the theme app to work

Changelog:

-Update the theme app
-Added Dark Browser
-Progress bar now blue instead of yellow
-Tweak some framework icons to blue

Last edited:

jcurtis369

Oct 4, 2010
Houston, TX
Reactions: sinichi21

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
Thanks sinichi keep up the great work!! :D

Sorry Guy's I messed up the data icon on mobile data it's overlapping the H or E icon must be so sleepy while i was making it. Update the theme now to 3.1a fixed the messed up data icon and fixed the charging animation of the newbornMod let me know if there is something messed up.

Last edited:

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
Hey sinichi21, this theme is amazing. I'm running AOKP B32, and my phone looks so bad ass. Keep up the great work!

Hehe thanks really appreciate the support never thought people will like it since it just simple theme I like to keep it more clean and simple theme.

Update to B33 please!?

Aw b33 is release already I can't promised this week it's going to be busy week for me I will see if ever I find an free time to do some more theming or just port it to b33

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
Update to build 33 same theme nothing change just port it to build 33

If you want the dark theme app you can flash the dark theme app v3.1 on build 33 its same thing

Last edited:
Reactions: Nicamarcel1

boytony

Jun 24, 2011
Hi just wondering why my messaging and people apps arent black but still white? I'm kinda new to this stuff so any help would be appreciated. :)

boytony

Jun 24, 2011
thank you it worked great :) I was just on b33 so i dl'd the b33 zip and it didnt work for me i guess. Thanks :)

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
thank you it worked great :) I was just on b33 so i dl'd the b33 zip and it didnt work for me i guess. Thanks :)

The apps theme is separate from the base theme I just make it more flexible for everyone. Some people don't want the app theme so I just separate them so everyone is happy :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using xda premium

boytony

Jun 24, 2011
have you tried sending a message? mine was white until i sent a message then it turned black and if you delete all threads it turns white again till you send a message. thats what made it work for me :D

yeah haha thats what i thought too after i successfully flashed the themed app. I realized that my messaging app would be white until i sent a message. However when i flashed the b33 file earlier, my people app would still be white as well (flashing the themed app gives you a themed people app regardless). So everything is good now :)

A

asasione

Thanx for the speedy update, as soon as I found B34 came here, love your work

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
Thanx for the speedy update, as soon as I found B34 came here, love your work

dang sinichi your quick i thought you said you were busy this week ;) i was going to wait for milestone 5 till i update from b32 but since your updating so quickly i think ill be flashing tonight :D

Hehe I manage to get some time last night finish my homework early :D. Whenever I get a chance I'll take the opportunity so I can keep up and serve you guys but right now im just porting it no changes are being made. When i get more time i will make it more blue and dark ;).

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts