[DEV] Reloading kernel without rebooting

Search This thread

XperianPro

Nov 19, 2010
Mars
Check my last post in this thread for more info.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We have everything we need,all patches are done and we know how to genereate RCH_K key that was bootloader unlockable phones only had big thank wilsey for discovering this.
As I said I need testers,its little risky because we are writing,000007DA,it should enable fastboot and change service status,if it doesnt we will write modifications manually.

If you want to test PM me with following info.

1. Your bootloader Unlock key
2. Your TA backup

Send me this info and I will send you instructions and patches for your phone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to backup TA:

You need:
1. Flashtool
2. Notepad++
3. Phone?

Download and install flashtool.
Link: http://androxyde.github.com/

After you do that:

1. Modify config.properties (located in root of flashtool install dir) to look like this
OhKyb.png

2.Open flashtool,select "Advanced" and "Backup and Restore TA"
3. It will open this window
XyXda.png

Click "OK"
4.Follow instructions and connect phone in "Flash Mode"

TA is saved in Flashtool/custom/ta/
ZIP files and upload them and post link here.

I have patch,who wants to test it just PM me with your bootloader unlock code you get from Sony site.

Last edited:
M

maazdraco

EDIT: Sorry, wrong post before. Saved draft for an English petition.
I signed it and I am quite satisfied.

Sent from my ST25i using xda premium

Last edited:
I

ianstump

Is it safe to unlock?

Sent from my ST25i using xda app-developers app

Avast47

Dec 22, 2012
It work to unlock sim for me but then I didn't manage to connect to a network.
My phone is a Xperia P so I guess it's normal ?

Thanks anyway for your job !

martin255

Feb 2, 2011
Kiskunhalas, Hungary
Hello!

I flashed that TA file from your topic to make my bootloader unlockable, but now I don't have signal, I can't make calls, and the phone went a bit buggy :( Please can you send a stock TA file for locked bootloader please??

sijav

Sep 3, 2012
Tehran
Hello!

I flashed that TA file from your topic to make my bootloader unlockable, but now I don't have signal, I can't make calls, and the phone went a bit buggy :( Please can you send a stock TA file for locked bootloader please??
WHAT?! ... seriously guys what are you trying to do?!
Don't Flash any others TA's!!! and please tell me you have already back up yours!
If you mess with TA it will DAMAGE YOUR PHONE! don't try or test anything until it is CONFIRMED that will works!!
try contact this guy pcarvalho and tell him the situation ... he might be able to solve your problem.
EDIT: By the way try change the operator name (OP_NAME) to yours and see if it works for you or not.
good luck

Last edited:

XperianPro

Nov 19, 2010
Mars
WHAT?! ... seriously guys what are you trying to do?!
Don't Flash any others TA's!!! and please tell me you have already back up yours!
If you mess with TA it will DAMAGE YOUR PHONE! don't try or test anything until it is CONFIRMED that will works!!
try contact this guy pcarvalho and tell him the situation ... he might be able to solve your problem.
EDIT: By the way try change the operator name (OP_NAME) to yours and see if it works for you or not.
good luck

Thanks for info,it looks there are two types of OPS and also after flashing TA you still need unlock code.
And thats it.
Anyway as he said take simlock.ta from seus package and change OP_NAME to what it says in it and then normally flash.

Avast47

Dec 22, 2012
Thanks for info,it looks there are two types of OPS and also after flashing TA you still need unlock code.
And thats it.
Anyway as he said take simlock.ta from seus package and change OP_NAME to what it says in it and then normally flash.

With wich software can we edit "ST25i_simlock.ta_Rooting Allowed = 1.tft" ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Check my last post in this thread for more info.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We have everything we need,all patches are done and we know how to genereate RCH_K key that was bootloader unlockable phones only had big thank wilsey for discovering this.
    As I said I need testers,its little risky because we are writing,000007DA,it should enable fastboot and change service status,if it doesnt we will write modifications manually.

If you want to test PM me with following info.

1. Your bootloader Unlock key
    2. Your TA backup

Send me this info and I will send you instructions and patches for your phone.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to backup TA:

You need:
    1. Flashtool
    2. Notepad++
    3. Phone?

Download and install flashtool.
    Link: http://androxyde.github.com/

After you do that:

1. Modify config.properties (located in root of flashtool install dir) to look like this
    OhKyb.png

2.Open flashtool,select "Advanced" and "Backup and Restore TA"
    3. It will open this window
    XyXda.png

Click "OK"
    4.Follow instructions and connect phone in "Flash Mode"

TA is saved in Flashtool/custom/ta/
    ZIP files and upload them and post link here.

I have patch,who wants to test it just PM me with your bootloader unlock code you get from Sony site.
    Do not write play with 07da.

Pardon my french, but you guys have no idea of what you are trying to do..

First of all your 07DA are unique and digitally signed to your IMEI and Hardware ID.
    Trying to swap with any other one will lead to no network.
    If you lost your 07da - you lost your phone, so i would think 50 times before to play with it.

Either a guy from Sony has to be so kind and present the Xperias private key to rewrite and re-sign the 07da or ...
    I can say exploit kinda works,will test my self and report.

Sent from my Xperia U using xda app-developers app
    I can confirm,bootloader is unlockable by two ways.

1. Replacing motherboard
    2. Replacing bootloader
    3. Modifying TA with mods and then unlock it with S1 server with will calculate new sign key,this could only work if S1 server does not signed TA to work.
    Also everyone who wants to know I bricked phone because I try to replace bootloader.
    Since I didn't see anyone post a before unlock TA and then an after unlock TA I just did mine for ya all.

Xperia S

Unlock Key: 7766E12B948901A7