Black/Silver? Whats your pick?

Which color do you prefer for the One?

• Total voters
Search This thread

yyhd

Apr 2, 2011
California
Usually prefer black, but I'm loving the silver. Just looks so clean.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

xXxG0dzRAgexXx

Feb 24, 2013
Beltsville, Maryland
Im thinking black. Just have always preferred my phone being black, not white/silverish. I feel like if i had my phone themed dark it would look awkward on the white/silver phone. But of course the same argument can be made with a black phone with a white theme. Im just worried about the scratching like people are complaining about with the anodized aluminum back of the iPhone 5.

sennan

May 18, 2010
Im usually one for white/silver but the matte black looks gorgeous, so that's what I have ordered :cool:

InflatedTitan

Jul 7, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
Ill be shooting for the black one... Of course im getting this beast either way, but with hopes of a black one. I agree with an above post that the black one hides the lines a little better, makes it flow nicely

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

Wh1techapel

Feb 25, 2013
Oxford
I'm going for the black model, My last 2 phones have been white so it will be a bit of a novelty. (S3 and Note 2).

Just think the black looks much classier in my opinion.

ramnex

Nov 22, 2012
For some reason, i like the way the speaker grille looks on the silver version of the One, i just hope it dissent suffer from the colour imprinting which my one x suffered from. The blue colour from my denim jeans was transferred to the polycarbonate, completely messed up the phone's exterior

Sent from my GT-I9100
If I helped you, please hit the thanks button!

NiCk.JaY

Nov 23, 2012
For some reason, i like the way the speaker grille looks on the silver version of the One, i just hope it dissent suffer from the colour imprinting which my one x suffered from. The blue colour from my denim jeans was transferred to the polycarbonate, completely messed up the phone's exterior

Sent from my GT-I9100
Full Aluminium now, I don't think that'll happen with Aluminium :)

ramnex

Nov 22, 2012
One can only hope that the new material has done away with it. I wonder how good it will be at heat dissipation though, with no visible vents, and a sealed battery in an all metal body

Sent from my GT-I9100

KidCarter93

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK
Gotta be silver. The black model just looks ugly in my opinion, whereas the silver looks really sleek and makes the One look even better.

krzysiekh

Sep 5, 2012
Edmonton
I've always went with black/dark grey in the past, but that aluminium looks stunning... time for a change?

will definately have to see both side by side before final decision, but i'll say white for now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Which one would you prefer? Black or Silver?

HTC One in black:

htc-one-black-photos-preview-10.jpg

htc-one-black-photos-preview-6.jpg

htc-one-black-photos-preview-0.jpg

HTC One in silver:

440x330-htc-one-silver-back.jpg

htc-one-silver.jpg

htc-one-silver-side-angle-htc-one.jpg

dsc05219-1363076292.jpg

Black vs. Silver:

htc-one-black-white-640x492.jpg

Comparison for HTC One Silver and iPhone 5 White (Thanks to hamdir):

htc-one-iphone5-5.jpg

htc-one-iphone5-1.jpg

I was talking about the buildup of urea stains which would stain it yellow

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
    Not2BSure2Bif2Bserious-1.jpg

if serious......

tumblr_m3qi05XNdY1ruoy68o1_500.gif
    How are these for you, Pictures of mine Black....

Hot mama

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
    I thought about buying this case but then was worried it might damage phone. Scuff the phone due to tight fit.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    well if you are going to be taking it off and putting it back on all the time then no, i probably wouldn't recommend it as yes it fits fairly tight - if you plan on removing a lot get a softer jelly type one

ive had it on and off a couple of times this evening and there are no marks but it is an excellent tight fit which is perfect as i dont plan to take it off anymore.
    while im pretty sure the black will be a sexy beast (judging by HTC's previous black metal phones)

but i'm going for silver

htc-one-iphone5-5.jpg

htc-one-iphone5-1.jpg

these photos helped me decide, first it looks miles away from the iPhone, so we can shut up those iPhone fiends

thank you HTC for making silver male again! :laugh:

also big advantage for using black glass on the front, makes the device look a lot more bold and masks the screen itself unlike the white iPhone, just like the iPad, when the screen is on you can see a black recessed border between the screen and the glass on the iPhone, which kills the screen floating on surface feel