[Q] HD2 used as a monitor?

Search This thread

alex.mc

Aug 28, 2012
Hi,

I have a requirement to feed a single, live, security camera feed to a small screen, using a classic two wire AV BNC plug.
The small screens for this purpose are often poor quality, and those that are better have lowish resolutions.

I have a perfectly decent but now superceded HD2. Is there a simple method of feeding the signal from the camera into the HD2 and displaying that on the screen, hopefully with as little lag as possible?

Many thanks.

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
Hi,

I have a requirement to feed a single, live, security camera feed to a small screen, using a classic two wire AV BNC plug.
The small screens for this purpose are often poor quality, and those that are better have lowish resolutions.

I have a perfectly decent but now superceded HD2. Is there a simple method of feeding the signal from the camera into the HD2 and displaying that on the screen, hopefully with as little lag as possible?

Many thanks.
Don't know of a "simple" method.
maybe something like this http://www.ambery.com/cobncsautous.html with a microSD adapter, then use Ubuntu on phone to play the usb input. I don't think it would work with other OSes.

Macarony

Mar 12, 2014
Basically i think HD2 used as a monitor when you used a cable of adapter.. Because i have HD2 and i have use it this way with my monitor. I do not know anyone without this way... i think t work's properly..