[Q] anyway to use note3 s-pen menu on note8 ?

Search This thread

sh_farbod

Apr 23, 2014
Hi there!
is there anyway to use note3 S-pen menu(like picture) on note 8.0 ?
Its N5100 and 4.4.2 official rom.
thank friends!

Attachments

• experience-note-3-1.jpg
    experience-note-3-1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

CCallahan

Oct 20, 2010
Rock Chalk
Big thanks dear CCALLAHAN!
But could you tell me whats this error?
I just start in cwm, click update from sd card, and see this error.

Some recoveries won't flash it because of signature verification. I recommend installing Philz Touch (CWM) recovery and using that to flash the Air Command mod.

Download the latest Philz zip from this thread, boot into recovery, and flash: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2552657

Last edited:
Reactions: sh_farbod

sh_farbod

Apr 23, 2014
Some recoveries won't flash it because of signature verification. I recommend installing Philz Touch (CWM) recovery and using that to flash the Air Command mod.

Download the latest Philz zip from this thread, boot into recovery, and flash: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2552657

ok great man! i do it, every thing is ok about spen, but it disable my wifi, means wifi is off and dont go on.is there any solution?

CCallahan

Oct 20, 2010
Rock Chalk
ok great man! i do it, every thing is ok about spen, but it disable my wifi, means wifi is off and dont go on.is there any solution?

Did you flash the latest mod and the correct version? Might have to do a restore and flash again using newest and correct one for your device. The original mod broke Wifi on 5100 it seems.

My suggestion is to just flash civato's rom. It has the kernel fixes you need, SPen accuracy is spot on (unlike stock), has Air Command install option, and many customization options. Still based on stock rom so everything works.

Last edited:
Reactions: sh_farbod

Top Liked Posts