[Q] 3 problems in stock rom.

Search This thread
Hi everyone!

I've just bought my Xperia L and I'm very happy with it.

I rooted it but I have 3 problems:

1) There isn't a reboot option. Or is it only in my phone? The only option that gives when long pressing the power button is to power off, plane mode and cap. screen.

2) When I start the phone after turning off, some app icons disappear, is this because I moved the apps to the internal memory?

3) I use the app "Clean Master" to keep my phone fine... but when it suggests me to move an app to the SD and I click on the option, the only option that appears is for moving it to the internal memory. Is it impossible to install apps in the SD?

Thank youuuu!

Macmol

1) There isn't a reboot option. Or is it only in my phone? The only option that gives when long pressing the power button is to power off, plane mode and cap. screen.

2) When I start the phone after turning off, some app icons disappear, is this because I moved the apps to the internal memory?

3) I use the app "Clean Master" to keep my phone fine... but when it suggests me to move an app to the SD and I click on the option, the only option that appears is for moving it to the internal memory. Is it impossible to install apps in the SD?

1 -> that's normal. Root your phone and install Xposed and 'Advanced Reboot Menu'
2 -> That's a bug in the 4.2.2 Firmware 0.26. Update to 1.12.
3 -> read the last post ;)

Macmol

How can I update to 1.12? Everytime I enter the update section, the phone searches for new updates and keeps telling me that I have the latest software. :(

Try PC - Companion.

Gesendet von meinem C2105 mit Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Gravitybox does not exist in the play store!

The only "Gravity box" app is a game that seems to have the periodic table of elements.

Xposed additions do you mean? I installed it and it hasn't got any option referred to the power button... :eek:

Download the framework from here : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1574401

Then download the module within the app. Gravitybox or 'advanced reboot menu'. Activate it and reboot.
Voila...

Reactions: Trompipan
G

GuestK0058

The only "Gravity box" app is a game that seems to have the periodic table of elements.

Xposed additions do you mean? I installed it and it hasn't got any option referred to the power button... :eek:

Its not available in Play Store. Google 'Xposed' and download the 'Xposed Installer' (apk, root req.) On the same site look for 'Browse modules' and search for 'GravityBox [JB]' Install it too and activate it in the Xposed Installer app. After an reboot open Gravitybox and click on 'Power Tweaks' there's an option for 'Advanced power menu'. There are a lot of other tweaks in the app to try.

Send from my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Try PC - Companion.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Download the framework from here : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1574401

Then download the module within the app. Gravitybox or 'advanced reboot menu'. Activate it and reboot.
Voila...

I tried using PC Companion and it also tells me that I have the latest software... maybe it's because of my location.

I'm from Argentina and my XL knows it... that might be the reason, I believe... but I bought it without any carrier.

Thanks anyway! Now I'm going to try the Xposed thing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AD 1, no its not only for you, its for everyone that there is no reboot option
    AD 2 try upgrading to 4.2.2
    AD 3 unfortunatelly nope u can only do that using link2sd or u can use trick that will make think that ur sd card is ur internal storage
    How can I update to 1.12? Everytime I enter the update section, the phone searches for new updates and keeps telling me that I have the latest software. :(

Try PC - Companion.

Voila...