stuck at "sending unlocktoken"

Search This thread

firsttimer98

May 3, 2014
So I'm new to this and I just made this account to ask this question cause I can't find an answer anywhere but everytime I try to to unlock bootloader,
I get stuck when it says it tries to send unlocktoken.
It just sits there. It doesn't freeze but it doesnt work either. Ps ny phone freezes. My files are located in C:/android. I don't have HTC sync and I have the right drivers and I even restarted my computer. Please help me!!!!

palmtree5

Aug 26, 2012
So I'm new to this and I just made this account to ask this question cause I can't find an answer anywhere but everytime I try to to unlock bootloader,
I get stuck when it says it tries to send unlocktoken.
It just sits there. It doesn't freeze but it doesnt work either. Ps ny phone freezes. My files are located in C:/android. I don't have HTC sync and I have the right drivers and I even restarted my computer. Please help me!!!!

Have you tried a different USB cable?

firsttimer98

May 3, 2014
Ok, so it must be the cable if you tried using it in different usb ports and got the same results. If you have a different usb cable you could try, try using it and see if that works

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

I just tried all my usb cables and it didn't work. Is there a certain usb cable I need to be using?

M

Modding.MyMind

Use linux lol

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk