[Q] battery issues

Search This thread

kaiserlourdes

Feb 14, 2014
Quezon City
is this normal to u guys? when im using it drains like 1% per 3mins...

this screenshot is from 1am to 9am..

i restarted my Cp from 1am and idle it until 9am.. and i lose 4%..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-22-08-56-00.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-22-08-56-00.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_2014-05-22-08-58-07.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-22-08-58-07.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_2014-05-22-08-59-49.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-22-08-59-49.png
    80.7 KB · Views: 39

jackeagle

Sr. Mod + Mod / Dev Committee / Rec. Dev / Dev Rel
Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
It is normal since u r screen shot shows u r using viber a lot and that consumes battery to and right now ur on stock so battery is normal and if Net is ON it will drain fast particularly in 3G mode...:)

--->Plz Press Thanks Button If I Helped You Instead Of Writing<---

Reactions: kaiserlourdes

kaiserlourdes

Feb 14, 2014
Quezon City
It is normal since u r screen shot shows u r using viber a lot and that consumes battery to and right now ur on stock so battery is normal and if Net is ON it will drain fast particularly in 3G mode...:)

im not using viber, for some reason greenify cant hibernate viber..

and im only on 2g (GSM).. both sim on GSM..

pressed

DMJoh

Jan 19, 2014
Port of Kochi

This is quite normal, and your battery is good on stock. If you have used it for 8hrs and 34% is still left. This is maximum a grand can do on stock. No worries.

The 4.2.2 update is the worst, I had even lost 9% of charge once when I rebooted. I guess you are not using phone heavily but this is normal in stock.

3g and 2g consumes battery, apps like whatsapp,fb, viber etc which has background process, consumes battery. Uninstall those apps which you don't use. Why to Greenify, Throw away the one you don't use. Good Luck.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: kaiserlourdes

kaiserlourdes

Feb 14, 2014
Quezon City
This is quite normal, and your battery is good on stock. If you have used it for 8hrs and 34% is still left. This is maximum a grand can do on stock. No worries.

The 4.2.2 update is the worst, I had even lost 9% of charge once when I rebooted. I guess you are not using phone heavily but this is normal in stock.

3g and 2g consumes battery, apps like whatsapp,fb, viber etc which has background process, consumes battery. Uninstall those apps which you don't use. Why to Greenify, Throw away the one you don't use. Good Luck.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
[/QUOTE]

Yes you are right, im on stock and non-rooted... that is why greenify can only hibernated downloaded apps.. and viber cant hibernate.

u lost 9%? thats too high, when i rebooted mine, no changes on battery %..

Well thanks for the relief that its normal.. im not planning on rooting, just disabling is fine for me. :)

Pressed :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app[/QUOTE]