Dr.Ketan Auto Call Record

Search This thread

tthakker

Aug 6, 2010
Mumbai
Using the full version of the app bought on the play store. But all the files are zero bytes in size. please help.

Using Rooted Stock Kitkat 4.4.4 (KTU84Q) and Franco Kernel on the Nexus 5.

Jul 20, 2014
Using the full version of the app bought on the play store. But all the files are zero bytes in size. please help.

Same problem here. I was using it with no problems in Custom 4.4.4, but in Revolution Remix 5.0.2 create empty files and therefore nothing is recorded. :confused:

tthakker

Aug 6, 2010
Mumbai

UPDATE : Used the Micromax version (which you'd recommended to me when I was using the XDA version) and it is now recording my end of the voice but the voice on the other end is still low. Any help on the issue is greatly appreciated.

murti52

Oct 21, 2013
Navi Mumbai
OnePlus 11
hi,

The apps works just fine, I am using the app that you made for Micromax. One more thing, when i first used the rooted app with no ui, i had to manually create the folder and then when i tapped on the app icon the supersu permission came, before that neither the permission request came, nor the folders were created on its own.

using note II lte, cm 12.1. I have just called the customer care to check.

Cheers.. Thanks :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dr.Ketan Auto Call Record

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

As Name suggest this is state of art Call recording application.

It will ask superSU permission on ending first outgoing call (one time).

File location
    -Rooted version : Int SD/Sounds
    -Non rooted version Int SD/Voice

N9005 user needs to flash this call record fix.

If you want to support, same application available on play store. It is same application as here(needs root and records all call), just purchase to support development.

Dr.Ketan Auto Call Record For Rooted (XDA version) (Full version with no record limitation, needs root,NO UI)

Dr.Ketan Auto Call Record for Non Rooted - Records upto less than 250KB file size

Dr.Ketan Auto Call Record Donate - (No recording limitation,Choice to select record calls for Manual/Auto Incoming/Auto Outgoing/both/None, Hide notification while call records)
    Perfect :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
    Clicking On Icon just needs one time to activate app. there after forget icon.